Director, Account Management
Sales | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
We're always looking for talented and creative people to join our team. Ebates offers a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are passionate about changing the way people shop online and providing the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2016, members spent over $6 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned nearly $1 billion in cash back. During the peak days of 2016, over 5% of U.S. online shopping went through Ebates!
Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in San Francisco. We are part of the Rakuten family of companies. Rakuten is the "Amazon of Japan", and a very progressive company providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology, and access to international markets. We're always interested in meeting talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you're passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience apply below!
To learn about our culture and cool work environment, check us out on The Muse.
- Oversee a team of Account Coordinators and Sr Account Coordinators and their activities for both onboarding new and servicing existing clients
- Accountable for quality of service delivered by the team
- Ensure all placements and promotions launch on time, and with highest quality work
- Teach and coach the team to run reports and provide campaign analysis, new ideas for optimization based on KPIs
- Teach team to update and maintain Google calendars with execution timelines and deliverables relating to all upcoming promotions and marketing events, ensure team keeps calendars accurate and up to date
- Liase with MOPS to ensure inventory is available for the team, spot check CRM system doing regular sweeps to ensure completeness and accuracy of work
- Perform spot-check tests on live sites to verify campaigns, teach and coach team to monitor campaign performance, check their work and maintain top quality service
- Act as client contact for escalated issues
- Act as a leading liaison between creative, MOPS, and sales across properties
- Ensure conference reporting is accurate and delivered on time by team
- Attend regular meetings with all networks, acting as lead Ebates representative
- Sustain and renew affiliate and network contracts and agreements
- Attend sales and industry conferences as needed
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees.