Customer Service Representative - Bilingual English/Russian
Customer Service | Beloit, WI | Full Time
We're always looking for talented and creative people to join our team. Ebates offers a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are passionate about changing the way people shop online and providing the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2016, members spent over $6 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned nearly $1 billion in cash back. During the peak days of 2016, over 5% of U.S. online shopping went through Ebates!
Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in San Francisco. We are part of the Rakuten family of companies. Rakuten is the "Amazon of Japan", and a very progressive company providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology, and access to international markets. We're always interested in meeting talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you're passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience apply below!
To learn about our culture and cool work environment, check us out on The Muse.
This position is responsible for providing a variety of customer services to online shoppers through application of knowledge of our organization, its services and products while using patience, professionalism and positivity. Resolve problems by clarifying customers’ requests, questions and complaints, frequently requiring analysis of situations to determine best use of resources. Maintain customer records by updating account information.
- Review support requests and clarify customer complaints
- Determine cause of problems
- Select and explain the best solutions to solve problems
- Communicate with the team and others in the company to solve problems as needed
- Expedite corrections or adjustments
- Follow up to ensure resolutions
- Recognize, document and alert manager of trends
- Recommend process improvements
- Provide on-the-job training for new employees
- Must be bilingual English/Russian
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years customer service experience required
- Experience using customer relationship management (CRM) software preferred
- Customer service experience in the high tech/internet industry preferred
- Working knowledge of computer systems, email programs and internet navigation
- Ability to respond to customer inquiries with a high degree of professionalism and accuracy
- Proficient problem solving ability
- Strong word processing and typing skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Accuracy with language and numbers
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Persistence, determination and a firm but friendly manner
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees.