Business Operations Specialist - ShopStyle
Business Development | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
ShopStyle is the world’s leading fashion search engine with the largest offering across 18 million products from more than 1,400 edited brands and retailers across the globe. By partnering with a curated selection of the best retailers and brands, our customers are confident in our search results covering every brand or store worth shopping, resulting in a smart, quick, relevant and inspirational shopping experience.
ShopStyle Collective is our influencer program that helps monetize any digital shopping content. Our network of more than 14,000 bloggers, vloggers, Instagrammers and app developers empower fashion-focused shopping across their respective channels.
Our philosophy of bringing the very best to our customers extends to our employees, who are the driving force behind our vision. With offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles and London, we are passionate about our culture and are always seeking talented, creative individuals to join us in our purpose — changing the way people shop.
For more information, visit ShopStyle.com.
We are in search of a Business Operations Specialist to join our Business Operations team in San Francisco, and play a key role in supporting the overall growth and success of the ShopStyle business. The role will work cross functionally with many different areas of the business such as Sales/ Business Development, Legal, Accounting and Finance. This individual will be responsible for maintaining and analyzing sales opportunities and business contacts in our CRM (SalesForce) database, executing insertion orders, coordinating invoice management, and improving our business processes across the organization. The ideal candidate has very strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills and is both highly organized and extremely detail-oriented. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Work in conjunction with Sales team to monitor and maintain record of all proposals and sales opportunities at all stages (verbal, RFP, closed) in CRM (SalesForce)
- Monitor and track affiliate commission rate changes in SalesForce
- Maintain accurate listing of ad products and rate card in multiple currencies in SalesForce
- Maintain updated database of retailer client, agency and affiliate network contacts in SalesForce
- Assist Sales team in generating forecasts and management reports based on opportunities in SalesForce
- Administer insertion orders to clients for media placements and campaigns by liaising with Sales team and Legal
- Assist Sales team and Accounting team in monthly revenue recognition/ reconciliation process
- Coordinate with Accounting team on monthly invoicing process for media placements and affiliate invoices
- Work closely with Sales, Legal, Accounting and Finance to ensure correct internal processes are followed and documented
- Suggest and implement improvements in database management tool, revenue forecasting, reporting and other internal business processes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2+ years experience using and managing CRM tool (SalesForce preferred)
- Very strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to collect, analyze and present data
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; particularly with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong aptitude and desire to learn new techniques and tools
- Interest and knowledge in the affiliate marketing, fashion, e-commerce and/or tech space a plus
- Experience with database management tools and reporting tools preferred
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees.