Sales | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
We're always looking for talented and creative people to join our team. Ebates offers a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are passionate about changing the way people shop online and providing the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2016, members spent over $6 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned nearly $1 billion in cash back. During the peak days of 2016, over 5% of U.S. online shopping went through Ebates!
Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in San Francisco. We are part of the Rakuten family of companies. Rakuten is the "Amazon of Japan", and a very progressive company providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology, and access to international markets. We're always interested in meeting talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you're passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience apply below!
To learn about our culture and cool work environment, check us out on The Muse.
Your role as an Account Coordinator will include the following responsibilities:
- Use the CRM system to create and administer sales proposals
- Assist client partners with issues related to the purchase and execution of advertising placements
- Create sales presentations and reports
- Directly interact with client partners to provide account management support
- Assist members of the sales team throughout the sales process
- Analyze campaign results
- Participate in sales conferences
- Must have excellent interpersonal relationship skills, using all forms of business communication (written and verbal)
- Must also be highly organized and attentive to detail
- Proficiency with office productivity and presentation software (Office, including PowerPoint and Excel) and have a high level of professionalism
- Familiarity with affiliate marketing and loyalty business models is highly desired
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees.