Social Media intern to FT
IT | Miami, FL
About the Job
The social media intern is responsible for assisting in all digital marketing initiatives including, strategy, planning, budgeting, implementation, measurement and reporting of all social media activities at EarlyShares.com. This will also include social networking channels, blogs, forums and user-generated media sites.
The community manager creates a dialogue using appropriate tools and channels with target audiences to build EarlyShares’ image and reputation.
- Manage daily operations of community and social sites to ensure consistent voice and presence for the company and timely correspondence with community
- Researching and drafting content for our social channels
- Analyzing content performance and adapting as necessary to meet and exceed goals
- Working collaboratively with strategists, metrics specialists, and community relations specialists to help execute and analyze ongoing campaigns and promotions
- Extensive knowledge of social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, Google+, etc.)
- An excellent written and verbal communicator with demonstrated experience writing compelling copy for social media and the ability to clearly communicate complex ideas at all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical abilities including previous experience with web and social media analytical tools and the ability to assess return on investment and optimize social media efforts accordingly.
- Experience working with industry standard content management systems; Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS strongly preferred.
- Ability to lead and influence in a multi-functional, highly collaborative environment.
- Proven background using social media as a marketing tool
- Must be flexible as requirements of the job may change over time
This is a intern to FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT position, after 60 days.