Ruby on Rails Developer
IT | Miami, FL
INDUSTRY LEADING STARTUP NEED TOP RUBY DEV. ($100K)
It is rare in a person’s professional career when they get to join a team that’s not just providing another solution to a problem that already exists, but is creating an entirely new marketplace. Imagine becoming a equity owner in a company creating a product or service that doesn’t exist today but will become the standard way we all do things years from now.
Our Company EarlyShares.com Inc. is developing an equity-based crowdfunding platform that will revolutionize the way businesses and young startup companies raise capital. We are in the forefront of a new industry and are poised to be the leaders in this space. Equity-based crowdfunding was signed into law by President Obama on April 5th 2012, while not yet in effect, it will be available to all Americans in early 2013.
Management includes industry leaders and experts; the company has successfully its seed financing, as well as its first round of funding.
If an opportunity like this sound’s like what you've been looking for, we would like to hear from you. By joining our team you will be part of something BIG.
Ruby on Rails Engineer, Ruby on Rails Developer, Ruby on Rails Programmer, ROR Developer, ROR Programmer, ROR Engineer, Rails Developer, Rails Programmer, Rails Engineer, PHP Developer, PHP Software Developer, Web Developer,
Are you a bright Software Engineer/Developer who KNOWS Ruby on Rails, read on...
Ruby on Rails Developer for funded fast growing Crowdfunding startup company who is current market leader and needs to put together a quality Ruby Team
- Ruby on Rails, GIT, DSL's, Cloud
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU:
- COMPETETIVE SALARY ($100K)
- FUN (FUNDED) START-UP ENVIRONMENT
- CREATIVE FREEDOM
- STOCK OPTIONS
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Participate in all phases of the software development cycle: from product definition and design through implementation, debugging, and testing.
- Analyze and study complex system requirements
- Translate design specs into clean, concise, maintainable software (code)
- Test, debug and refine software to produce the required product
- Enhance software to reduce operating time or improve efficiency
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Database skills such as writing queries, making indexes, and knowing more than just ActiveRecord
- Cloud Services experience AWS (amazon web services)
- Commercial Development experience with Ruby on Rails + Perl or PHP or Java
- BS or MS in Computer Science or technical/quantitative field
So if you are bright Software Engineer who knows Ruby on Rails - apply today!