Day Care Teacher
Day Care | Jessamine County, KY | Part Time
Early Learning Center of Central Kentucky (ELC) is opening April 27, 2018 near Lowe's in Nicholasville, KY. The existing day care building is too small and we need more space so we are moving to the new location with a new name!
The Director and Assistant Director have worked together for many years and have over 28 years’ combined experience of operating a nationally accredited learning center.
ELC is looking to hire a couple Day Care Teachers between the hours of 6:30am to 6pm, Monday through Friday.
Positions are approximately 20 to 30 hours a week.
We are looking for candidates that are passionate about the growth and development children!
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Must work well with children and have the energy and flexibility to meet the changing needs of children.
- Infant and child CPR/First Aid ( will be provided by ELC upon employment )
- Pass a criminal records check preformed by the agency.
- Be able to obtain a copy of a negative TB Skin Test or a statement from a health professional that the individual is free of active tuberculosis.
- Prefer CDA credential or a relevant Associate’s Degree in early childhood education/child development or possess a bachelor’s degree and/or related experience but not required.
For more information please see www.elcofcky.org/employment
Rate: $9.40 to $11.50 /hour
Please answer these questions in your cover letter:
1. Do you have an Associates in a related field?
2. How many years of Licensed Day Care experience do you have?
3. Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
4. Do you have a Child Development Associate(CDA)?
5. Do you have a current Driver's License?
6.Do you speak English?
7. Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?