Senior Developer (Java CD Implementation)
Software Engineering | Seattle, WA
Dev9 (formerly Dynacron Group) is a technology consulting firm based in the greater Seattle area. We build software solutions for our customers using Java and .NET. Our processes are based on delivering high quality results on an iterative basis using Agile processes (Scrum/Kanban/XP) and tools (TDD/CI/cloud-based testing). Our clients and staff love our focus on collaboration and results.
We need you to help us get our software out! In order to ship quality software, we use a combination of test-driven development (TDD) and continuous integration (CI). We need an Senior Developer focused on building out the Continuous Delivery engine for our client. The client currently has a large amount of technical debt to be cleared out as well as new implementation work. We want someone who can help guide the team toward proper patterns and implementation.
- Setting up CI environments to run a variety of different kinds of technologies and tools (e.g. Maven + Grunt)
- Understanding tier-appropriate test strategies
- Training and mentoring staff on continuous delivery tools and techniques (e.g. CI, TDD)
- Translating requirements into test cases (collaboration with business stakeholders)
- Ensuring tests cover software adequately (collaboration with development)
- Ensuring proper integration testing (collaboration with IT/Ops)
- 5+ years software development (object-oriented software development) with Java
- Comfortable working with source control systems (e.g. SVN, Git, Perforce, etc.)
- Experience working in an Agile (Scrum/Kanban/XP) environment
- Experience working with a build system (e.g. Ant, Maven)
- 5+ years
Please visit: http://www.dev9.com to learn more about us.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S., No relocation, No telecommute, No Third Party Resumes