Customer Experience Rep (CXR)
Customer Experience | New York, NY | Full Time
Customer Experience Representative (CXR)
We are one of NYC’s fastest growing startup companies. We are looking for exceptional entrepreneurial individuals who are self-motivated, energetic with a proven track record for building excellent customer experiences.
A customer experience representative, or CXR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. CXRs will also develop and work on projects that add value to the company, service and user experience.
The best CXRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer experience representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and CXRs help the company gather this. Problem-solving also comes naturally to CXRs. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Base hourly rate
- Health insurance
- Other performance bonuses, opportunities & rewards
- Connect your name with one of the fastest growing brands in NYC
Our culture & beliefs:
- Job satisfaction is a critical part of our success
- We all work hard, but also share in the benefits of a fast-growing company
- It is all of our responsibility to do whatever we can to care for our customers
- We are responsive, flexible and willing to approach all situations with a helpful attitude
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
- Have demonstrated experience in retail, sales, or other client facing roles
- Have strong verbal & writing skills
- Be friendly, professional and reliable
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Must be available to work nights and weekends
- Pass a criminal background check
Recent press about DropCar:
APPLY NOW, or learn more about what we do at DropCar.com