Sr. Web Developer
Engineering | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Concurrent is one of the hottest early stage Enterprise Big Data startups. We are the company behind Cascading, the most widely used and deployed technology for building Big Data applications. Our innovative, break through technology has revolutionized the Big Data market. Twitter, eBay, Square, The Climate Corp, Lexis Nexis, Etsy, VISA, Deutsche Bank all rely on Concurrent technologies to drive their Big Data deployments. Be a part of this fast growing early-stage company. Be a part of the future of data management. Concurrent is headquartered in San Francisco.
Join our small experienced team of engineers to build a kick-ass management framework. You will need to think in hadoop scale while still keeping the product easy to use. Help build a suite used by some of the largest companies in the world to develop some of the most sophisticated big data applications. Come in on the ground floor with the ability to shape the future of big data application development.
You will be the go to guy for front-end development. Creating intuitive and powerful user interfaces. Exposing the power of the platform to our users.
- Knowledge of UX principles and techniques.
- Expertise in software development tools, and Web automated testing
- Comfortable in a Unix/Java environment
One or more of the following:
- Expertise in HTML5 and related W3C standards and validation
- Experience creating complex data visualizations in D3 (Protoviz) or similar frameworks
- Familiarity with Hadoop, and the Big Data space
- Experience developing server or network management products
What's in it for you:
We offer a collaborative, fun, and challenging work environment with early stage stock options. We also provide a complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and vacation.