Senior Sales Representative
Sales Team | Mountain View, CA
Let's Get Down to Business: Fill out our questionnaire. Impress us and we will give you a call!
ABOUT THE ROLE
You have limitless energy, tenacity and love the thrill of the hunt! You are inspired to bring new, disruptive ideas to the healthcare software market. You have a track record of over-quota achievement. Its now time for your next big challenge. That’s where we come in.
drchrono is at the forefront of a healthcare and technology transformation, and we’re building the best Sales team in the world. With 95% customer satisfaction and a best-in-class medical platform that doctors, medical professionals, partners and patients love to use, drchrono is the ultimate work environment for talented, driven sales professionals.
We are a truly unique company in the medical space. Having a freemium business model generates inbound leads. Your job is to convert free inbound users into paid users. drchrono is the best medical app on web, iPad and iPhone, it has the ability to sell itself, but we want you to accelerate our users' decision-making.
- Become an expert of the drchrono platform, knowing the in's and out's of every feature
- Become an expert of how to sell to physicians and medical professionals
- Convert new and existing free users to active paid users
- Identify potential medical groups that might be interested in using drchrono, reach out to them
- Get potential users excited about drchrono and encourage them to share the hype
- Follow-up with new contacts and convert
- Work to deadlines and targets
- At least 2 years of experience carrying a quota (inside sales preferred)
- Experience using Salesforce or a comparable CRM software
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Detail orientated with strong organizational skills (we will be throwing you hundreds of warm leads)
- Comfortable giving webinars and product demonstrations
- Passionate about the drchrono concept and loves the brand
- Used to KPI focus, highly KPI driven
- Affable personality that blends well with an innovative and vibrant start-up environment
- Highly motivated and your passion for sales runs deep
- You’re ready to hit the ground selling
- IT competent, previous experience with CRM-tools
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Cold calling and canvassing experience
- Work experiences in a SaaS sales driven company (e.g.: Salesforce, OpenTable, NetSuite, ZenDesk, Yammer, Box)
- Work experiences in complex sales (e.g.: SAP)
- Experience selling to doctors
- You love the startup scene and healthcare space
What's in it for you?
- Be part of healthcare innovative
- Sell a product you believe in
- Thrive in a fast-paced, forward-thinking environment
- Work with industry-leading technology
- Competitive commission structures that reward your efforts
- Stock options
- Competitive salaries
- Vacation days & time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life & disability coverage
- 401k & commuter benefits
- Flexible spending accounts ( FSA )
- Apple gear - iPad, iPhone, Macbook
- Company stocked snacks & beverages
- Build something that makes the world a better place
- Be excited to come to work knowing you are making difference
We are located on the border of Mountain View & Palo Alto. drchrono is looking for full time sales executives.
Really want to impress us? Watch training videos at drchrono.com/tv, learn as much as you can and show off the platform like you built it yourself when we meet.
drchrono is a medical platform for doctors and patients.
We are crafting only the best mobile healthcare experience, with a focus on iPad, iPhone and web. The driving force of our efforts is in changing the way people engage and experience healthcare through electronic health records. We’re building some fascinating stuff.
We are a Silicon Valley startup, working out of the chronoplex in Mountain View, CA. Our focus is on building artistic, intricate, and useful products.
To thrive as a member of team drchrono, you must embrace our driven, creative, work-hard/play-hard environment. Picture a roller coaster with beverage and snacks breaks, free-lunch-fridays and ping-pong competitions. You would be part of an entrepreneurial, quick-witted, tough and curious team.
Since our inception, we have attracted over 70,000 physicians, 4 million patients and 500+ million in medical billing processed per year.
drchrono is ranked by INC 500 as one of the fastest growing private companies in America, growing 1834.1% over the last 3 years.
Silicon Valley Business Journal designated drchrono as the 4th fastest growing private company in the Silicon Valley and was voted the #1 mobile Electronic Health Record 2 years in a row by over 22,000 physicians in a survey conducted by Black Book Rankings.
We are featured on Apple.com.
We are always asking ourselves, how can we make physicians and patients life better through technology? Our team works on making healthcare better day by day.
What we do and look for in people we work with-
- We don’t settle.
- Passion, be inspired.
- Develop entrepreneurs.
- Put a dent in the universe through healthcare.
No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big.