Press Communications Lead
Growth Marketing Team | Mountain View, CA
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for an experienced press communications specialist to join our growing team. Your job is to communicate with the world about drchrono's mission to reinvent the healthcare experience.
As a press communications specialist, you will manage our press campaigns, relations and media communications. You will work in conjunction with the analytics, design, engineering, product, sales, and marketing teams.
This job will be based in our headquarters, "the chronoplex" in the Mountain View, CA. We offer a competitive compensation package.
Plan, develop, and execute PR strategies
Develop written materials, including story pitches, briefing docs, communications plans, press releases, and other collaterals
Manage PR elements of product launches and other important business announcements (i.e. news embargo)
Stay in constant contact with reporters, analysts, bloggers, and other communication/media entities
Develop and keep trusted press relationships
Source new press opportunities
Create and execute compelling, proactive communications campaigns that highlight the benefits of our platform and the success of our physicians
Collaborate with marketing, platform, engineering, support, and other teams to ensure consistent messaging across the company and press
Drive awareness of our platform by placing stories in relevant healthcare, technology, consumer, trade, and business publications
- Generating monthly press from platform updates and momentum
- Engage users, creating and updating advocate users ready for press interviews
- Ensure drchrono's brand and voice is maintained across all communication channels
Schedule press inquiries from media, individuals and other organizations with the founders
Collate and analyze media coverage
Facilitate and create content, including: brochures, handouts, emails, promotional videos, and photographs
Source and manage speaking opportunities
- 2+ years of relevant work experience, either at a PR agency or on an in-house corporate PR team
- Strong, productive relationships with healthcare, technology, consumer, trade, design, product review and business press
- Experience pitching to television, radio, local and national press
- Excellent writing skills
- Creative/unconventional/scrappy thinking to get press attention
- Planning, organizing, and prioritizing skills to execute simultaneous projects and activities
- Self-starter, who consistently creates goals and meets them
- Ability to build and maintain a strong and thoughtful press communications roadmap
- drchrono is a story-driven company, so be able to tell amazing compelling stories!
- Stock options
- Competitive salaries
- Vacation days & time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life & disability coverage
- 401k & commuter benefits
- Flexible spending accounts ( FSA )
- Apple gear - iPad, iPhone, Macbook
- Company stocked snacks & beverages
- Build something that makes the world a better place
- Be excited to come to work knowing you are making difference
Really want to impress us? Watch the training videos on drchrono.com/tv, learn as much as you can and show off the platform like you built it your self when we meet.
drchrono is a medical platform for doctors and patients.
We are crafting only the best mobile healthcare experience, with a focus on iPad, iPhone and web. The driving force of our efforts is in changing the way people engage and experience healthcare through electronic health records. We’re building some fascinating stuff.
We are a Silicon Valley startup, working out of the chronoplex in Mountain View, CA. Our focus is on building artistic, intricate, and useful products.
To thrive as a member of team drchrono, you must embrace our driven, creative, work-hard/play-hard environment. Picture a roller coaster with beverage and snacks breaks, free-lunch-fridays and ping-pong competitions. You would be part of an entrepreneurial, quick-witted, tough and curious team.
Since our inception, we have attracted over 70,000 physicians, 4 million patients and 500+ million in medical billing processed per year.
drchrono is ranked by INC 500 as one of the fastest growing private companies in America, growing 1834.1% over the last 3 years.
Silicon Valley Business Journal designated drchrono as the 4th fastest growing private company in the Silicon Valley and was voted the #1 mobile Electronic Health Record 2 years in a row by over 22,000 physicians in a survey conducted by Black Book Rankings.
We are featured on Apple.com.
We are always asking ourselves, how can we make physicians and patients life better through technology? Our team works on making healthcare better day by day.
What we do and look for in people we work with-
- We don’t settle.
- Passion, be inspired.
- Develop entrepreneurs.
- Put a dent in the universe through healthcare.
No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big.