General | Mountain View, CA
ABOUT THIS ROLE
We are looking for an Office Manager to coordinate and oversee general office operations, procedures and provide dynamic cross-functional support to our headquarters team in Mountain View, CA. This person will channel the drchrono culture into its physical space. He/she should have the capacity to manifest everything we do into practical and innovative ideas that would make our teams more effective. The Office Manager will own responsibility for maintaining all aspects of daily office operations. In addition to providing office reception, supply procurement, and coordination with pertinent vendors, this individual will also lend varied support to a variety of departments.
- Develop and oversee general office operations and procedures
- Coordinate all general administrative activities as necessary (receptionist, supplies, etc.)
- Concierge services for visitors
- Work with tech team to ensure that equipment needs are met (computers, printers, network, phones, etc.)
- Management of office equipment inventory
- Vendor selection and relationship management
- Ensure facilities are clean and safe for employees and visitors
- Off-site meeting management (planning, budgeting, meals, etc.)
- Site/meeting catering coordination
- Maintain building security and lockitron access system
- Maintain local information for visitors in hard copy and wiki formats (maps, hotel/restaurant information, etc)
- Handle site maintenance issues
- Keeping track of travelers and visitors
- Special event planning
- Manage distribution lists
- 3+ years of professional experience in office, facilities, and project management
- 2+ years of experience in the hospitality industry
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking abilities
- Database management experience
- Ability to remain energetic and positive in a fast paced environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire for constant improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly, approachable demeanor
- Creative problem-solver with a knack for designing and implementing great new processes
- Strong willingness to learn; proactive approach
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office
- Flexibility with regards to job responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience growing an office from small-scale (5-20 employees) to large-scale (100+)
- A background in design, even marginal experience
- Stock options
- Competitive salaries
- Vacation days & time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life & disability coverage
- 401k & commuter benefits
- Flexible spending accounts ( FSA )
- Apple gear - iPad, iPhone, Macbook
- Company stocked snacks & beverages
- Build something that makes the world a better place
- Be excited to come to work knowing you are making difference
drchrono is a medical platform for doctors and patients.
We are crafting only the best mobile healthcare experience, with a focus on iPad, iPhone and web. The driving force of our efforts is in changing the way people engage and experience healthcare through electronic health records. We’re building some fascinating stuff.
We are a Silicon Valley startup, working out of the chronoplex in Mountain View, CA. Our focus is on building artistic, intricate, and useful products.
To thrive as a member of team drchrono, you must embrace our driven, creative, work-hard/play-hard environment. Picture a roller coaster with beverage and snacks breaks, free-lunch-fridays and ping-pong competitions. You would be part of an entrepreneurial, quick-witted, tough and curious team.
Since our inception, we have attracted over 70,000 physicians, 4 million patients and 500+ million in medical billing processed per year.
drchrono is ranked by INC 500 as one of the fastest growing private companies in America, growing 1834.1% over the last 3 years.
Silicon Valley Business Journal designated drchrono as the 4th fastest growing private company in the Silicon Valley and was voted the #1 mobile Electronic Health Record 2 years in a row by over 22,000 physicians in a survey conducted by Black Book Rankings.
We are featured on Apple.com.
We are always asking ourselves, how can we make physicians and patients life better through technology? Our team works on making healthcare better day by day.
What we do and look for in people we work with-
- We don’t settle.
- Passion, be inspired.
- Develop entrepreneurs.
- Put a dent in the universe through healthcare.
No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big.