Marketing / distribution / growth
Growth Marketing Team | Mountain View, CA | Full Time
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will manage our advertising campaigns on Adwords and other platforms. You will work in conjunction with the Analytics, Design, Engineering, and Marketing teams.
We are looking for a lead product marketer with 5-10 years of marketing experience to help getting the the word out about what we are doing in healthcare.
You will report directly to the co-founders of the company and have all of the resources of the engineering, sales, and executive teams to make your plans into reality.
- Build product marketing strategy
- Head and monitor all marketing activities within the company
- Lead social media marketing
- Analyze online marketing tactics
- Manage media communications
- Manage and create SEM / SEO content and monitor search engine strategies
- Support sales team by providing effective materials and insights
- Conduct research and analyze current and potential customer
- 4+ years of experience in product marketing for a consumer technology company (like Google, Facebook)
- Ability to work closely with small teams of engineers and sales people in a startup environment
- Ability to be metrics driven and use metrics to justify ROI on marketing spend
- Organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Experience in executing and tracking social media marketing strategies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (We would love to see your writing samples)
- Interest in healthcare
- Stock options
- Competitive salaries
- Vacation days & time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life & disability coverage
- 401k & commuter benefits
- Flexible spending accounts ( FSA )
- Apple gear - iPad, iPhone, Macbook
- Company stocked snacks & beverages
- Build something that makes the world a better place
- Be excited to come to work knowing you are making difference
If you have read this far, what are you waiting for? Send us a cover letter along with your resume!
Really want to impress us? Watch training videos at drchrono.com/tv, learn as much as you can and show off the platform like you built it yourself when we meet.
drchrono is a medical platform for doctors and patients.
We are crafting only the best mobile healthcare experience, with a focus on iPad, iPhone and web. The driving force of our efforts is in changing the way people engage and experience healthcare through electronic health records. We’re building some fascinating stuff.
We are a Silicon Valley startup, working out of the chronoplex in Mountain View, CA. Our focus is on building artistic, intricate, and useful products.
To thrive as a member of team drchrono, you must embrace our driven, creative, work-hard/play-hard environment. Picture a roller coaster with beverage and snacks breaks, free-lunch-fridays and ping-pong competitions. You would be part of an entrepreneurial, quick-witted, tough and curious team.
Since our inception, we have attracted over 70,000 physicians, 4 million patients and 500+ million in medical billing processed per year.
drchrono is ranked by INC 500 as one of the fastest growing private companies in America, growing 1834.1% over the last 3 years.
Silicon Valley Business Journal designated drchrono as the 4th fastest growing private company in the Silicon Valley and was voted the #1 mobile Electronic Health Record 2 years in a row by over 22,000 physicians in a survey conducted by Black Book Rankings.
We are featured on Apple.com.
We are always asking ourselves, how can we make physicians and patients life better through technology? Our team works on making healthcare better day by day.
What we do and look for in people we work with-
- We don’t settle.
- Passion, be inspired.
- Develop entrepreneurs.
- Put a dent in the universe through healthcare.
No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big.