EHR / EMR Support Implementation Specialist | Onboard Specialist
Customer Success Team | Mountain View, CA
THIS JOB POSTING IS OUT OF DATE, YOU MUST NOW GO HERE
FOR ALL CAREERS GO TO - https://www.drchrono.com/careers
Do you enjoy engaging customers and being the go to guy or gal who knows the answers? Do you have a deep passion around technology and healthcare? Do you live for educating users, making people smile and solving problems? Do you feel inspired by assessing someone’s needs and coming up with the perfect plan to address them? If yes, this is the job for you.
You enjoy managing customer communication through various channels, and you’re a pro at it. You love talking with customers, and don’t shy away from solving the tough issues when they arise - in fact, you revel in coming up with creative solutions to create win/win results. You’re thrilled with learning the ins and outs of a product and teaching others how to use it to its maximum potential. You’re resourceful, smart, and have great judgment. You know your audience - you communicate issues to sales and engineers on a technical level yet know how to adjust your communication style with the customer so that they understand and are assured by your clear, simple, reassuring language, demeanor, and tone. You have a passion and see that drchrono is changing the medical world, fixing healthcare one doctor at a time and you are going to help make that happen.
In this implementation support role you will manage the onboarding process for customers, engaging and training them via GoToMeeting, phone calls and emails. Your responsibility is to provide a well structured and managed experience resulting in the customer exiting the onboarding process feeling fully confident in their proficiency with the drchrono platform and with a sense of being very well taken care of and supported.
- Serve as a first point of contact to manage multiple accounts during a 30-60 day implementation phase.
- Coordinate all client trainings.
- Have impeccable follow-up with client calls, emails, and trainings.
- Respond professionally to urgent inbound phone calls.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Assess and customize on boarding strategy based on customer needs.
- Troubleshoot problems and provide information to developers.
- Monitor and control numerous concurrent tasks.
- Train New Clients in all aspects of the drchrono platform.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a high volume of clients at any given time.
- Excellent time management, project management and organizational skills.
- Positive and proactive approach to dynamic environment
- Patience, empathy and a unique ability to manage stress.
- Exceptional listening skills, with attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Naturally compassionate and caring.
- Efficient keyboard skills.
- Resiliency with mediation skills.
- Able to work under pressure and adapt to situations quickly.
- Good judgment and initiative.
- Great investigative skills - resourcefulness & persistence is key to success.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Training/presentation skills.
- Team player.
- Technologically sophisticated.
- Detail and service oriented individual.
- Active and passionate about healthcare.
- Knows how to have fun but work hard.
BONUS SKILLS, NOT REQUIRED
- Knowing the ins and outs of EHR Meaningful Use.
- Knowledge/experience with measuring, improving customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Previously worked in a start-up environment.
- Experience within technology space a plus.
- 1-2 years in a genuine customer facing, Account Management role.
- 1 year experience using SalesForce or other CRM.
- Support Project/Program Management.
- Training Curriculum Development/Delivery.
- Stock options
- Competitive salaries
- Vacation days & time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life & disability coverage
- 401k & commuter benefits
- Flexible spending accounts ( FSA )
- Apple gear - iPad, iPhone, Macbook
- Company stocked snacks & beverages
- Build something that makes the world a better place
- Be excited to come to work knowing you are making difference
If others have ever noted that you're a borderline perfectionist, too efficient for your own good, or just too passionate about things then this is the job for you!
Really want to impress us? Watch training videos at drchrono.com/tv, learn as much as you can and show off the platform like you built it yourself when we meet.
drchrono is a medical platform for doctors and patients.
We are crafting only the best mobile healthcare experience, with a focus on iPad, iPhone and web. The driving force of our efforts is in changing the way people engage and experience healthcare through electronic health records. We’re building some fascinating stuff.
We are a Silicon Valley startup, working out of the chronoplex in Mountain View, CA. Our focus is on building artistic, intricate, and useful products.
To thrive as a member of team drchrono, you must embrace our driven, creative, work-hard/play-hard environment. Picture a roller coaster with beverage and snacks breaks, free-lunch-fridays and ping-pong competitions. You would be part of an entrepreneurial, quick-witted, tough and curious team.
Since our inception, we have attracted over 70,000 physicians, 4 million patients and 500+ million in medical billing processed per year.
drchrono is ranked by INC 500 as one of the fastest growing private companies in America, growing 1834.1% over the last 3 years.
Silicon Valley Business Journal designated drchrono as the 4th fastest growing private company in the Silicon Valley and was voted the #1 mobile Electronic Health Record 2 years in a row by over 22,000 physicians in a survey conducted by Black Book Rankings.
We are featured on Apple.com.
We are always asking ourselves, how can we make physicians and patients life better through technology? Our team works on making healthcare better day by day.
What we do and look for in people we work with-
- We don’t settle.
- Passion, be inspired.
- Develop entrepreneurs.
- Put a dent in the universe through healthcare.
No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big.