Product | New York, NY | Full Time
Who We Are
DramaFever, a subsidiary of SoftBank Internet and Media, Inc. (“SIMI”), is the leading online destination for international television shows and movies. Our millions of young, passionate viewers discover and enjoy hit shows from around the world, with professional subtitles and in HD quality across a wide variety of apps. We also partner with AMC Networks and others to develop next-generation online entertainment.
About the Product Manager
DramaFever is looking for a Product Manager with good taste, strong opinions and an eagerness to delight our users.
Who You Are
- You are smart, curious and driven. You know how to get things done fast and efficiently, or you’ll figure out what needs to happen.
- You love creating things and you always are devising ways to make things better.
- You have an appreciation for user-centric design and a strong attention to detail.
- You live for new technology, gadgets and apps. You’re psyched that we have the coolest new toys for you to play with and take home.
- You’ve never been shy about voicing your opinion, especially when you’ve done your homework. You’re ready to speak up.
What You'll Do
- Listen to users’ needs, understand business goals, align those two together.
- Analyze data and research new technologies to help make metrics-driven decisions.
- Take ownership of entire features from ideation to completion.
- Determine and evaluate success metrics of a feature and constantly come up with ways to improve our products.
- Collaborate with a talented team of designers, developers and marketers to delight our users across every platform.
- Help craft a launch plan for every new feature, gather feedback from users and impact our product roadmap.
- 4+ years experience in product management for a consumer facing website or app.
- Good understanding of the consumer web, startups, technology and the technical landscape.
- Experience creating wireframes, mock-ups and writing technical specifications.
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills (verbal & written).
Bonus Points If...
- You’ve been involved in mobile, social, video or community.
- You speak HTML, CSS, jQuery, Python or Ruby or you can at least say 'hello world'.
- You have a BA/BS in technical field (Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering) or Interaction Design.
- You are familiar with things like Angular, Ember, SEO, i18n, TDD and other acronyms.
Show us your passion and come thrive with a group of fun, talented people in a loft in NYC on 28th & Madison. With catered lunches, endless snacks, and enough coffee and beer to last a lifetime - we take good care of you. We work and play hard, and frequently pick up a race in Mario Kart and challenge each other to a match of Ping-Pong. We provide a competitive salary, three weeks paid vacation, and have healthcare, vision and dental benefits!