Operations | New York City | Temporary and Internship
Dore Partnership is a global boutique executive search firm which helps boards and corporate leaders build great companies by delivering exceptional talent and advice. To support our growth, we are looking for a paid Researcher/Intern to join our New York City office. You will initially be a temporary member of the team with the possibility of joining full time based on your work outcomes.
You have excellent attention to detail and are known as a ‘perfectionist.’ You have high energy and ambition, and are able to get things done. The right candidate will have a can-do attitude, is a natural problem solver, and has a strong a desire to learn and research. You also enjoy commercializing marketing documents and other products for customers and clientele.
You will work on projects in our Manhattan office with 15 personnel and collaborate with our administrative staff and consultants in researching the latest technology in financial services. You will work closely with our Quantitative Search team, understanding key personnel, strategies, and systems. We can guarantee this will be a place and a position where you will learn something new every day.
Primary Duties Will Include:
- Conducting secondary research on LinkedIn, Bloomberg, periodicals, and industry blogs
- Utilizing PowerPoint to create slides from templates
- Updating information with reliable research
- Reporting to a team of consultants with updated documents and charts
- Formatting documents
- Researching and creating biographies in our database
- Ad Hoc duties using our templates and internal database as needed