Bakery Operations | Washington, DC | Full Time and Part Time
Dog Tag ("DTI") seeks an energetic professional to join our organization as a Part-Time Barista. This position is responsible for providing an engaging customer experience, contributing to the profitable operation of the bakery, and acting as an ambassador for the Dog Tag fellowship program.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Immediately acknowledging and greeting customers with the highest level of hospitality.
- Providing a full range of coffee, tea, and beverage service.
- Accurately processing transactions through the Point of Sale system.
- Having a strong working knowledge of bakery products and allergens to provide recommendations to customers.
- Maintaining cleanliness in all front of house areas and adhering to proper food safety guidelines.
- Having a strong understanding of the bakery’s unique mission and how to explain it to customers.
- Assisting kitchen and catering team as requested.
- Clear understanding and enthusiasm for Dog Tag Inc. mission.
- Good attention to detail.
- Works well under pressure.
- Quickly recognize and resolve problems.
- Must be available for a minimum of one weekend shift.
- Highly responsible, punctual and reliable.
- Requires long periods of standing.
Dog Tag Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.