Dog Tag Inc. | Washington, DC | Full Time
The Full-Time Executive Coordinator performs a variety of administrative tasks and supports Dog Tag’s senior-level managers. The Executive Coordinator manages the executives’ calendar and activities to ensure maximum efficiency and value, while assisting with administrative, finance, and operational functions.
The Executive Coordinator position will be a hybrid work environment; estimated to be 30% in person (in DC) and 70% remote.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings.
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports.
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff.
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Work with executives to prepare materials for Board reports and assist in ongoing communications and activities.
- Attend meetings, take minutes, and complete outstanding action items.
- Supports the executives in dealing with confidential or sensitive personnel or other organizational matters.
- Prepares briefing memos and relevant updates for executives on outstanding projects, identifies issues, develops contingencies, and suggests remedies.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role.
- Excellent MS Office and Google Workspace knowledge.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g., e-calendars and copy machines).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong sense of accountability, integrity, and ability to handle highly visible responsibilities.
- Ability to take initiative, act independently and direct one’s own work.
Dog Tag Bakery, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.