Finance & Accounting | Minneapolis, MN | Full Time
The Senior Accountant role would be taking over major reporting and reconciliation duties for our multi-entity
company. A successful applicant will have strong attention to detail, experience with month end close, and will
actively participate in the functions and activities of general accounting. The successful applicant will have basic
knowledge of financial reporting, reimbursement, reconciliations, accounts payable, and accounts receivable.
● Conduct monthly account reconciliations prior to book close to ensure accurate reporting and ledger
● Prepare accurate, timely consolidated financial statements in accordance with our established schedule.
● Analyze consolidated financial statements for discrepancies and other issues that should be escalated for
● Make intercompany transactions.
● Enter and send monthly Invoices.
● Perform primary review of entered expenses for accuracy and approve/deny.
● Reconcile Balance Sheet accounts.
● Participate in and lead audit with outside firm.
● Participate in monthly financial reviews with department leaders.
● Month end closing procedures and entries.
● Provide constructive feedback on process changes as company grows.
● Develop and implement accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
● Take initiative on job related tasks and projects.
● Complete work within provided deadlines.
● Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field or combination of education and experience that would
provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities
● Experience with Month End Close
● Healthcare experience preferred
● Knowledge of general accounting practices, revenue cycle processes, accounts payable and accounts
● Experience with complex reconciliations preferred
● Strong technical, analytical and communication skills
● Computer skills, ability to use spreadsheets and create reports, knowledge of accounting software and
Microsoft Office products
● Must be energetic, organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask
About Doctor On Demand
Doctor On Demand’s mission is to improve the world’s health through compassionate care and innovation. We believe that health is personal, and means so much more than treating illness. We're proud of the care we've provided over the years and the relationships we’ve developed with our patients, as evidenced by the 5-star reviews we continually receive. People use our service to gain access to some of the best physicians and licensed therapists in the country, all whenever and wherever is most convenient. It’s as simple as opening the Doctor On Demand app on a smartphone or computer.
Through live video visits, our hand-picked, US-trained doctors take patient history, perform an exam, and recommend a treatment plan. Prescriptions, if needed, go directly to the pharmacy of choice. While insurance isn’t required, tens of millions of Americans enjoy covered medical and mental health visits through employer and health plan partnerships. To learn more about the hundreds of medical issues we treat, visit us at DoctorOnDemand.com.