Sales Operations Manager
Sales Operations | Minneapolis, MN | Full Time
Doctor on Demand is seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented Sales Operations Manager with a demonstrated track record of increasing and accelerating growth through effective sales process design and implementation, and effective use of Salesforce.com. The Sales Operations Manager will work directly with our Vice President of Sales and report to our CFO.
- Partner with the sales organization to leverage contract analysis, create revenue forecast and help understand our pipeline
- Implement strategic Salesforce.com reporting processes, serve as Salesforce.com "Super User" for the organization and lead our sales enablement efforts
- Understand the role of the salesperson and how to effectively design and implement processes that are simple, efficient, and effective
- Develop, improve and implement processes for a smooth end-to-end sales process (from prospecting through deal closure and transition to implementation and support) that drive consistent results across the sales team
- Lead sales analytics, reporting, and forecasting on a quarterly, monthly, and ad-hoc basis at a business, territory, and individual sales team member level
- Assist in the development and delivery of sales training materials on processes, tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Help onboard and train new sales team members
- Assist DevOps in seamless integration of our applications with the Salesforce.com platform
- BS/BA in related field
- 5+ years’ experience in Sales Operations Management; healthcare IT or healthcare vertical strongly preferred
- Deep sales process and methodology experience and expertise
- Expert level proficiency in Salesforce.com
- Strong analytical and process definition skills
About Doctor On Demand
Doctor On Demand’s mission is to improve the world’s health through compassionate care and innovation. We believe that health is personal, and means so much more than treating illness. We're proud of the care we've provided over the years and the relationships we’ve developed with our patients, as evidenced by the 5-star reviews we continually receive. People use our service to gain access to some of the best physicians and licensed therapists in the country, all whenever and wherever is most convenient. It’s as simple as opening the Doctor On Demand app on a smartphone or computer.
Through live video visits, our hand-picked, US-trained doctors take patient history, perform an exam, and recommend a treatment plan. Prescriptions, if needed, go directly to the pharmacy of choice. While insurance isn’t required, tens of millions of Americans enjoy covered medical and mental health visits through employer and health plan partnerships. To learn more about the hundreds of medical issues we treat, visit us at DoctorOnDemand.com.