Sales Operations, Manager
Business Development | Remote | Full Time
About Doctor On Demand
Doctor On Demand’s mission is to improve the world’s health through compassionate care and innovation. We believe that health is personal, and means so much more than treating illness. We're proud of the care we've provided over the years and the relationships we’ve developed with our patients, as evidenced by the 5-star reviews we continually receive. People use our service to gain access to some of the best physicians and licensed therapists in the country, all whenever and wherever is most convenient. It’s as simple as opening the Doctor On Demand app on a smartphone or computer.
Through live video visits, our hand-picked, US-trained doctors take patient history, perform an exam, and recommend a treatment plan. Prescriptions, if needed, go directly to the pharmacy of choice. While insurance isn’t required, tens of millions of Americans enjoy covered medical and mental health visits through employer and health plan partnerships. To learn more about the hundreds of medical issues we treat, visit us at DoctorOnDemand.com.
The Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for ongoing data management and reporting related to revenue, client accounts, and imminent business opportunities. This position will assist in evaluating and forecasting attainment against quotas and goals, utilizing Salesforce.com to produce accurate and informative reporting, and other ad-hoc requests.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the business development operations point of contact by providing technical and product support throughout the sales process in collaboration with internal teams
- Execute against quarterly objectives to hit key milestones for acquisition
- Develop and standardize reporting for strategic analysis and internal business review and provide recommendations/actions based on performance to goals
- Develop, improve, and implement processes for a smooth end-to-end sales process from prospecting to deal closure to implementation and client success handoff
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials
- Assist with onboarding new business development team members
- CRM (Salesforce) management via training, identifying and facilitating enhancement requests and inspecting pipeline data integrity
- Partner with sales reps and marketing to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performances with reporting and dashboards
- Scope out non-standard requests, validate & document requirements with internal teams in a project management capacity
- Partner with finance to ensure invoicing and revenue streams are captured
- Use data to proactively highlight potential operational issues, investigate trends, and recommend solutions
- Follow up with team members to ensure customer expectations and due dates are on track
- Review contracts to ensure alignment with sales practices and collaborate with legal for contract execution
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams on sales GTM process, tracking and administration of new sales campaigns and products.
- Manages and provides input to leadership in the development and administration of sales incentive programs.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience (Required Skills and Abilities):
- 5+ years of experience in sales operations and/or business process management
- Demonstrated success in a sales ops, business ops, or similar role
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and execute against business objectives
- Analytical and demonstrated ability to extract key business insights through data analysis
- Experience creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, managing dashboards, and other comparable initiatives
- Ability to drive strategic conversations
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks; proven strong organizational and project management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Strong collaboration skills with cross-functional teams (Product, Marketing, Operations, Legal, and Finance)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to present to multiple levels within the organization
- Agile, self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively
- BS/BA in a technical or business-related field
- Must be able to travel daily
- Overnight business travel required
- Valid driver's license and no major driving violations
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times