Sales Development Rep
Sales & Business Development | District of Columbia, DC | Full Time
The Sales Development Rep can be based in ether one of our main offices (San Francisco, CA or Plymouth, MN) or may possibly be based remotely. This person will play a critical role on the Sales Team to develop new business leads and qualify opportunities, specifically in the payer market focusing on health insurance companies and Third Party Administrators (TPAs) and large self insured employer market . The Sales Development Rep will help to create inbound and outbound marketing strategies, contact prospective buyers via email, social media, and phone, to provide information to prospects on our value proposition, and work with Sales Directors to close business. He or she will also work with the Marketing Department to create and deploy regular outbound marketing strategies. This role is expected to lead to an outside sales role in 24 moths.
This is a terrific opportunity for an individual looking to develop their career in sales and marketing within the exploding Digital Health field.
- Identify, develop, and contact appropriate individuals at target organizations
- Execute email, phone, and social outreach; follow up leads generated through marketing channels, including webinars, conferences, email campaigns, and inbound web visitors
- Respond to prospect inquiries, share our value proposition, and qualify leads in health payer market
- Represent the company at industry events, setting up and holding meetings with prospective customers
- Nurture existing leads to drive progression to the sales funnel
- Ensure smooth & informed transition of qualified prospects and opportunities to Sales Directors
- Achieve monthly targets for lead generation activity
- 2-5 years’ experience, preferably in digital healthcare sales or marketing roles
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ambitious, detail-oriented, self-starter, persistent, goal-oriented
- Comfortable and disciplined to work in a remote environment
- Desire to quickly learn through on-the-job experience
- Thrives in goal-driven, fast-paced environment
- Salesforce CRM
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Apps
- Healthcare industry background; health insurance background a plus
- Comfortable with technology to research and prospect with
- Team player, able to work across the organization
About Doctor On Demand
Doctor On Demand’s mission is to improve the world’s health through compassionate care and innovation. We believe that health is personal, and means so much more than treating illness. We're proud of the care we've provided over the years and the relationships we’ve developed with our patients, as evidenced by the 5-star reviews we continually receive. People use our service to gain access to some of the best physicians and licensed therapists in the country, all whenever and wherever is most convenient. It’s as simple as opening the Doctor On Demand app on a smartphone or computer.
Through live video visits, our hand-picked, US-trained doctors take patient history, perform an exam, and recommend a treatment plan. Prescriptions, if needed, go directly to the pharmacy of choice. While insurance isn’t required, tens of millions of Americans enjoy covered medical and mental health visits through employer and health plan partnerships. To learn more about the hundreds of medical issues we treat, visit us at DoctorOnDemand.com.