Remote Locum Tenens Physician
Medical | Remote | Full Time
About Our Physician Positions (Family, Emergency, Internal, Med Peds)
Doctor On Demand is a premier telemedicine medical group that serves more than 400 companies in the US. Through live video visits, our hand-picked, US-trained doctors take patient history, perform an exam, and recommend a treatment plan. Prescriptions, if needed, go directly to the pharmacy of choice. While insurance isn’t required, tens of millions of Americans enjoy covered medical and mental health visits through employer and health plan partnerships. To learn more about the hundreds of medical issues we treat, visit us at DoctorOnDemand.com.
We are interviewing now for remote full-time (40 hours/week minimum) and part-time (60 hours/month minimum) Locum Tenens / Independent Consultant positions. We have seasonal positions available for Dec-March or Jan-March assignments. Physicians treat a multitude of acute illnesses as well as support ongoing, chronic care needs. Using our Labs product, physicians can support continuity of care for the majority of their patients. Full time positions include several scheduling options and are limited to one weekend per month. Part time positions typically include a combination of weekend and weekday hours.
Our Physician Experience
- Work from home or your office - your choice!
- We provide a MacBook Air and all software for our IC’s working on a full-time basis. For our part-time IC’s, they provide their own desktop or laptop.
- User-friendly, web-based EMR built by our Silicon Valley Engineering Team is highly rated by our physician staff.
- You will experience easy-to-manage patient visits online, which have been rated 4.8 out of 5 stars with over 14,000 reviews.
- The Doctor On Demand IT and Clinical Ops staff provide you with technical training and serve your needs 24x7.
- Flexible scheduling options with our Physician Liaison team ready to assist
- US Board Certified
- Able to work weekends and evenings
- Specialty in 1 of the following areas: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Emergency, Medicine, Meds/Peds
- Licenses in 1 of the following states: TX, CA, FL. However, physicians with other multi-state licenses will be considered.
About Doctor On Demand
Doctor On Demand’s mission is to improve the world’s health through compassionate care and innovation. We believe that health is personal, and means so much more than treating illness. We're proud of the care we've provided over the years and the relationships we’ve developed with our patients, as evidenced by the 5-star reviews we continually receive. People use our service to gain access to some of the best physicians and licensed therapists in the country, all whenever and wherever is most convenient. It’s as simple as opening the Doctor On Demand app on a smartphone or computer.
- Category: Healthcare, Digital Health, Telemedicine
- Keywords: Physician, Family Medicine, Locum Tenens