Remote - Employed Physician Telemedicine
Medical Practice | Remote | Full Time and Part Time
About Doctor On Demand
Doctor On Demand is a nationwide healthcare service that provides video visits with board-certified physicians, psychiatrists and licensed psychologists via smartphones, tablets, and desktop computers. Patients download the Doctor On Demand app or visit www.doctorondemand.com, provide a list of their symptoms, and are connected for a video visit within minutes. Prescriptions, if needed, are sent directly to the pharmacy of choice. Doctor On Demand physicians can also order lab work, allowing for the treatment of a broader range of conditions and chronic care management.
Through its 5-star rated mobile application and website, consumers can access board-certified physicians in all 50 states and the District of Columbia with an average wait time of 5 minutes, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Doctor On Demand delivers services through employers, health plans, and directly to consumers. While insurance isn’t required, tens of millions of Americans enjoy covered medical and mental health visits.
Doctor On Demand is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Minneapolis and Washington, D.C.
Our Physician Experience
- Work from home or your office - your choice!
- Full service processing and coverage of cost for additional State Licensing!
- We provide a MacBook Air and all software for our employed Physicians.
- User-friendly, web-based EMR built by our Silicon Valley Engineering Team is highly rated by our physician staff.
- You will experience easy-to-manage patient visits online, which have been rated 4.8 out of 5 stars with over 14,000 reviews.
- The Doctor On Demand IT and Clinical Ops staff provide you with technical training and serve your needs 24x7.
- Flexible scheduling options with our Physician Liaison team ready to assist
- US Board Certified
- FT - Able to work 1 weekend a month and 2 evenings a week
- PT - Evenings and 2 weekends (varied shifts) a month - Minimum 60hrs a month commitment
- Specialty in 1 of the following areas: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Emergency, Medicine, Meds/Peds
About Doctor On Demand
Doctor On Demand’s mission is to improve the world’s health through compassionate care and innovation. We believe that health is personal, and means so much more than treating illness. We're proud of the care we've provided over the years and the relationships we’ve developed with our patients, as evidenced by the 5-star reviews we continually receive. People use our service to gain access to some of the best physicians and licensed therapists in the country, all whenever and wherever is most convenient. It’s as simple as opening the Doctor On Demand app on a smartphone or computer.