Engineering | Financial District, SF | Full Time
About Doctor On Demand
Doctor On Demand’s mission is to improve the world’s health through compassionate care and innovation. We believe that health is personal, and means so much more than treating illness. We're proud of the care we've provided over the years and the relationships we’ve developed with our patients, as evidenced by the 5-star reviews we continually receive. People use our service to gain access to some of the best physicians and licensed therapists in the country, all whenever and wherever is most convenient. It’s as simple as opening the Doctor On Demand app on a smartphone or computer.
Through live video visits, our hand-picked, US-trained doctors take patient history, perform an exam, and recommend a treatment plan. Prescriptions, if needed, go directly to the pharmacy of choice. While insurance isn’t required, tens of millions of Americans enjoy covered medical and mental health visits through employer and health plan partnerships. To learn more about the hundreds of medical issues we treat, visit us at DoctorOnDemand.com.
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams to ensure that each release has met its acceptance criteria “Definition of Done” prior to being deployed to production
- Cut, manage and deploy release candidates
- Monitor and deploy updates to various environments throughout the release cycle
- Communicate the status of current and upcoming releases internally
- Attend various standups as well as other development meetings. comfortable embedding in the sprint process
- Identify and report on trends that affect the quality of shipping releases
- This role requires seeing releases through to the finish line.
- Work hours may be flexible for the right candidate
- Prior experience deploying production software, “front seat to the action”
- Github repo management or equivalent. ability to deduce when and where a commit happened
- Jira proficiency
- Jenkins, ansible or equivalent deploy tools
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills--both written and verbal
- Ability to juggle multiple releases at once
- Ability to prioritize what is important/risk assessment
- Willingness to learn about new features so that you can maintain a high level of understanding of everything currently on the roadmap
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and coordinate cross-functional work across teams to meet agreed guidelines
- Previous experience in any of the following areas - QA Engineer, Project Manager, Product Manager, Backend or Frontend Engineer