Provider IT Support Specialist
IT & Security | Plymouth, MN | Full Time
- Play a critical role in the on-boarding of our world-class physicians while supporting their systems setup
- Handle and troubleshoot a broad variety of hardware and software related questions from our physicians
- Rapid response and root cause analysis of break fixes
- Participate in engineering meetings and play a key role in prioritizing enhancement requests
- Advanced technical troubleshooting (reviewing error logs, hardware issues, software issues, routers/networking, etc.)
- Review and translate (no jargon) release notes into terms that non-technical people can understand
- Create video walkthroughs and guides for providers.
- Report on trends/issues that will directly feed into the team's decision making for prioritization for engineering
- Review engineering changes in queue (JIRA) and assess prioritization
About Doctor On Demand
Doctor On Demand’s mission is to improve the world’s health through compassionate care and innovation. We believe that health is personal, and means so much more than treating illness. We're proud of the care we've provided over the years and the relationships we’ve developed with our patients, as evidenced by the 5-star reviews we continually receive. People use our service to gain access to some of the best physicians and licensed therapists in the country, all whenever and wherever is most convenient. It’s as simple as opening the Doctor On Demand app on a smartphone or computer.
Through live video visits, our hand-picked, US-trained doctors take patient history, perform an exam, and recommend a treatment plan. Prescriptions, if needed, go directly to the pharmacy of choice. While insurance isn’t required, tens of millions of Americans enjoy covered medical and mental health visits through employer and health plan partnerships. To learn more about the hundreds of medical issues we treat, visit us at DoctorOnDemand.com.