Physician Recruiter - Contract
Human Resources | Financial District, SF | Contract
Contract Physician Recruiter, Digital Health
About Doctor On Demand
Doctor On Demand’s mission is to improve the world’s health through compassionate care and innovation. We believe that health is personal, and means so much more than treating illness. We're proud of the care we've provided over the years and the relationships we’ve developed with our patients, as evidenced by the 5-star reviews we continually receive. People use our service to gain access to some of the best physicians and licensed therapists in the country, all whenever and wherever is most convenient. It’s as simple as opening the Doctor On Demand app on a smartphone or computer.
Through live video visits, our hand-picked, US-trained doctors take patient history, perform an exam, and recommend a treatment plan. Prescriptions, if needed, go directly to the pharmacy of choice. While insurance isn’t required, tens of millions of Americans enjoy covered medical and mental health visits through employer and health plan partnerships. To learn more about the hundreds of medical issues we treat, visit us at DoctorOnDemand.com.
About the Role
Doctor on Demand is looking for a Contract Recruiter who is skilled at recruiting physicians (preferably family medicine, internal medicine, primary care, emergency medicine, etc). We believe our physicians are the backbone of The Doctor On Demand video visit service. We put a lot of effort and care into recruiting top physicians who are not just technically strong but also demonstrate a high degree of empathy and approachability. This Recruiter will have the opportunity to manage the process end to end: perform research, source candidates, provide best practice input on sourcing methods and tools, assess candidates, offer/close the candidates,. The role offers opportunity to learn more about digital health and at the same time help design our recruiting process/make recommendations. Depending on bandwidth and need, this recruiter may additionally take on responsibility for corporate roles such as engineering, marketing, finance, account management, customer service, or more.
- Minimum 1-2+ years of physician recruiting experience.
- At least 5+ years of overall recruiting experience, preferably in the medical/hospital/healthcare/digital health industries.
- Preferred recruiting experience in additional areas (but not required) such as engineering, marketing, account management, etc.
- Proven ability to quickly learn about new positions and deliver appropriate candidates in a timely fashion
- High degree of business acumen which allows this person to design the proper story for candidates in order to effectively sell the company and our opportunities.
- Staffing agency experience is valued but not required
- Familiar with sourcing tools and skilled enough to make recommendations on what should be utilized at Doctor On Demand.
- Collaborative mindset and ability to facilitate decisions and hiring plans across many team members such as our VP of Clinical Operations, Talent Acquisition team, Chief Medical Officers, etc.
- Extremely detailed-oriented, someone who appreciates the need for reporting, data, etc.
- Ability to successfully work remote or within a DOD office, San Francisco/Minneapolis.