IT & Security | Minneapolis, MN | Full Time
About Doctor On Demand
Doctor On Demand’s mission is to improve the world’s health through compassionate care and innovation. We believe that health is personal, and means so much more than treating illness. We're proud of the care we've provided over the years and the relationships we’ve developed with our patients, as evidenced by the 5-star reviews we continually receive. People use our service to gain access to some of the best physicians and licensed therapists in the country, all whenever and wherever is most convenient. It’s as simple as opening the Doctor On Demand app on a smartphone or computer.
Through live video visits, our hand-picked, US-trained doctors take patient history, perform an exam, and recommend a treatment plan. Prescriptions, if needed, go directly to the pharmacy of choice. While insurance isn’t required, tens of millions of Americans enjoy covered medical and mental health visits through employer and health plan partnerships. To learn more about the hundreds of medical issues we treat, visit us at DoctorOnDemand.com.
About the Job
The NetSuite Administrator will join the IT Business Systems team to lead the technical management and day-to-day operation of NetSuite at Doctor On Demand. You will have an important role in our initial NetSuite implementation, and will work closely with our implementation resources to ensure a successful rollout. Post-implementation, you will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of our new NetSuite implementation, as well as the subject matter expert and go-to resource for our user base. The ideal candidate will have several years managing a NetSuite environment and a solid understanding of a variety of financial systems and platforms.
- Serve as the technical lead for NetSuite on our IT Business Systems team.
- Assist our implementation team with the initial rollout of Netsuite at Doctor On Demand.
- Maintenance, as well as daily management, administration, and monitoring of our NetSuite environment.
- Create and maintain forms, custom fields and objects, custom records, lists, workflows, and more to meet business requirements.
- Build, run, distribute, and support in-depth dashboards, searches, and reports to internal stakeholders.
- Develop, test, and deploy new third-party integrations to NetSuite as needed.
- Lead system configuration and maintain data integrity while creating system-related policies and procedures.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (namely Finance/Accounting) to help improve processes and identify inefficiencies.
- Provide support for all users with regard to all aspects of NetSuite.
- 5+ years advanced administration and management of NetSuite.
- 3+ years of deploying and configuring third-party integrations for NetSuite.
- Be a NetSuite Certified Administrator.
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Detail oriented and skilled problem solver.
- Be a core leading member of a small and elite IT team
- Fluid work hours, fun, fast-paced environment
- Salary + full benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) program with matching
- Continuing education stipend
- Finish your day knowing you worked on a product that helps people and has saved lives