Marketing Manager, Account Management
Account Management | Financial District, SF | Full Time
We are looking for a resourceful, driven, team player with a competitive spirit, and strong business acumen to help our customers reach new levels of engagement through marketing. The ideal candidate has experience in creating, managing, implementing and measuring integrated marketing campaigns. This role is on the Account Management Team. If you have a curiosity for solving business problems, a passion for making your customers successful, and the ability to articulate the ROI of an enterprise solution across multiple stakeholders, then this could be the role for you.
The Marketing Manager, Account Management is responsible for retention, account growth, and the use of new products and services for existing accounts to achieve membership, utilization and customer satisfaction targets. This role develops and implements marketing/account/book of business strategies and tactics which enhance Doctor On Demand's position in the market and leads to account growth. This position reports to the Senior Director of Account Management and is based in San Francisco.
- Efficiently directs the collaboration of the development and execution of strategic and tactical plans to achieve optimal growth potential and optimal business partnership in each account
- Work with key accounts to create objectives and joint marketing plans based on key utilization targets
- Provides support in the creation and distribution of seasonal campaigns and incentive based campaigns
- Manage campaigns for key accounts along with the distribution of quarterly reports
- Develop presentations for quarterly business reviews
- Identifies and analyzes current industry and competitor trends and applies knowledge of marketplace to account planning processes
- Work cross functionally with the Marketing, Product, Design, PR and Media teams to create integrated marketing campaigns
- Own and report on the effectiveness of campaigns and programs, analyzing results to move the programs forward and recommend improvements
- Proactively identifies membership growth, retention, and expansion opportunities through analysis of our customers' business objectives, industries, and the dynamics of the healthcare/benefits market
- Positions the organization competitively to ensure optimal membership growth and to protect against losses
- Identifies and communicates early indicators of risks and opportunities
- Evaluates customer needs and proactively develops appropriate solutions linking Doctor on Demand's mission, vision and core values
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, partner marketing, consulting, or agency experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or business administration
- Demonstrated success in driving the development, strategy and measurement of integrated marketing campaigns
- Good at prioritization and maintaining focus in a fast paced environment, and flexible to shift when new data surfaces
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent writing ability, and exceptional attention to detail
- Comfortable operating fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail needed to ensure flawless execution
- Strong intra-team communication skills, ability to work with many stakeholders and engage cross-functional teams in both one-on-one and group settings
- Data-driven and comfortable using data to support your points
- Advanced computer and analytic skills, including experience creating client presentations using Microsoft Office programs, ExactTarget or other email marketing solution and use of client databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and persuasion skills
- Expertise in handling difficult client issues
About Doctor On Demand
Doctor On Demand’s mission is to improve the world’s health through compassionate care and innovation. We believe that health is personal, and means so much more than treating illness. We're proud of the care we've provided over the years and the relationships we’ve developed with our patients, as evidenced by the 5-star reviews we continually receive. People use our service to gain access to some of the best physicians and licensed therapists in the country, all whenever and wherever is most convenient. It’s as simple as opening the Doctor On Demand app on a smartphone or computer.
Through live video visits, our hand-picked, US-trained doctors take patient history, perform an exam, and recommend a treatment plan. Prescriptions, if needed, go directly to the pharmacy of choice. While insurance isn’t required, tens of millions of Americans enjoy covered medical and mental health visits through employer and health plan partnerships. To learn more about the hundreds of medical issues we treat, visit us at DoctorOnDemand.com.