IT Support Generalist
IT & Security | Minneapolis, MN | Full Time
Doctor On Demand is seeking a highly motivated IT professional for the position of IT Support Generalist. We are looking for an energetic, creative, confident, and self-directed individual who will be able to work autonomously to deliver technical support to our internal end-users. Successful candidates will enhance their skill set under the wing of the Senior Operations Engineer, and gain a great deal of independence, judgment, and adaptability.
- General: Support the IT infrastructure, including, but not limited to Mac OS X and iOS device management, virtual machines, user account management, and helpdesk ticket management
- User Account Management: Support the creation, maintenance, and removal of user accounts in a timely manner, including, but not limited to Google, DocuSign, Atlassian, Slack, etc.
- Training & Development: Create and maintain support documentation and instructions using support desk software
- Employee Relations & Communications: Communicate effectively and compassionately with all users at Doctor On Demand
- Minimum of 3 years in an IT support role, including using a ticketing system (Zendesk, Jira, etc.)
- Experience in user management across a wide variety of platforms
- Experience working independently and with minimal direction
- Understanding of use and maintenance of Apple devices (including laptops and iPads) is required
- Knowledge of basic networking principles
- Experience with developing processes and procedures to streamline IT workflow
- Can quickly pickup new processes and software
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Experience with managing Google Suite services
- Additional Requirements:
- 4-year degree preferred
- Experience with managing JAMF server is a plus
- Experience in a fast-paced company undergoing rapid change and growth is a plus
- Experience with Aruba networking equipment
- Certifications are plus (A+, Net+, Security+, or similar)
About Doctor On Demand
Doctor On Demand’s mission is to improve the world’s health through compassionate care and innovation. We believe that health is personal, and means so much more than treating illness. We're proud of the care we've provided over the years and the relationships we’ve developed with our patients, as evidenced by the 5-star reviews we continually receive. People use our service to gain access to some of the best physicians and licensed therapists in the country, all whenever and wherever is most convenient. It’s as simple as opening the Doctor On Demand app on a smartphone or computer.
Through live video visits, our hand-picked, US-trained doctors take patient history, perform an exam, and recommend a treatment plan. Prescriptions, if needed, go directly to the pharmacy of choice. While insurance isn’t required, tens of millions of Americans enjoy covered medical and mental health visits through employer and health plan partnerships. To learn more about the hundreds of medical issues we treat, visit us at DoctorOnDemand.com.