Finance & Accounting | Financial District, SF | Full Time
Doctor on Demand is looking for a highly quantitative, well-rounded, top performing Finance Manager to join its finance and accounting team. This position is an exciting opportunity to join a small collaborative team and have a direct impact on Doctor On Demand's fast growing business. This role will report into the Director of FP&A.
You will focus on supporting day to day finance functions and be the business partner to the Go To Market team, including the GM of Mental Health, Head of Patient Marketing, and Head of B2B Marketing. You will manage top-line trends, including visits and revenue, and own the forecasting and analysis for those trends. This position is an unique opportunity to work on both top-line and operational expense management. Successful candidates will excel in an unstructured environment, can juggle multiple business units and projects at a time, and find creative ways to tackle ambiguous problems. You will have a large impact within a lean but growing finance organization.
Support the Director of FP&A and CFO on the annual plan, quarterly forecasts, long-range planning, and regular monthly and quarterly reporting to CEO and Board of Directors.
Create strong business partnerships with the Go To Market leadership
Forecast visit volume to understand demand and its implication on supply.
Perform monthly variance and performance analysis on forecast
Build thoughtful analyses to drive better investment decisions such as return on marketing spend
Create, develop and manage dashboards that are insightful and actionable for business partners
Analyze large data sets, interpret trends, and identify actionable insights and be able to communicate and present those trends
- Must have a BS or MS in a business-related or quantitative field (Business Administration, Economics, Math, Statistics, Engineering, or similar discipline).
- 5+ years of experience
- Must have 2+ years of experience in investment banking or consulting with hands on modeling experience Must have 2+ years of experience in FP&A or related function in large corporation
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Have a genuine excitement for developing and analyzing large, complex data sets and converting them into actionable insights.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines while maintaining a high level of precision
- Prior experience in a fast-growing organization
- Attention to detail
- Must possess a sound ability to problem-solve individually and in a group setting.
- Must shift priorities while maintaining a high degree of organization and control.
- Ability to perform detailed modeling in Excel or Google Sheets
- SQL is a plus