Administrative Assistant - Test
Admin | Financial District, SF | Full Time
About Doctor On Demand
Doctor On Demand’s mission is to improve the world’s health through compassionate care and innovation. We believe that health is personal, and means so much more than treating illness. We're proud of the care we've provided over the years and the relationships we’ve developed with our patients, as evidenced by the 5-star reviews we continually receive. People use our service to gain access to some of the best physicians and licensed therapists in the country, all whenever and wherever is most convenient. It’s as simple as opening the Doctor On Demand app on a smartphone or computer.
Through live video visits, our hand-picked, US-trained doctors take patient history, perform an exam, and recommend a treatment plan. Prescriptions, if needed, go directly to the pharmacy of choice. While insurance isn’t required, tens of millions of Americans enjoy covered medical and mental health visits through employer and health plan partnerships. To learn more about the hundreds of medical issues we treat, visit us at DoctorOnDemand.com.
About the Team
The Human Resources team at Doctor On Demand is responsible for people operations, recruiting, culture, talent development, and more. This role will report to the Head of HR for Doctor On Demand. Our HR mission is to find, develop, and enable the best talent in the market. Our people are our best asset and our role is to establish and drive processes and strategy that lead them to success. Our Admin Assistant will enjoy opportunities for exposure to a variety efforts and projects and have the chance to be mentored.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for a multitude of tasks related to scheduling, office management, and event planning. Specific tasks will include, but aren’t limited to the following:
- Scheduling Interviews
- Event Coordination
- Physician Conference Coordination
- Office Management such as: ordering lunch, vendor coordination, conference room coordination
- Managing the front office (greeting guests, etc)
The role calls for an experience Admin Asst comfortable with a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Doctor On Demand is a small company that makes decisions quickly. We are looking for someone comfortable with change who can manage a multitude of tasks and roles that will come his/her way on short notice. The top candidate will have the following:
- *3+ years of administrative assistant or staffing coordination experience
- *Experience prioritizing work and clearly communicating what can/can’t be done within X timeframe.
- *Experience in a fast-paced environment
- *Preferred experience with the Google suite of products such as gmail, Google Hangouts, Google Calendar, Google Sheets.
- *Highly detailed-oriented, thrives on making sure each “i” is dotted.
- *Very customer-focused
- *Clear verbal communication skills, able to negotiate and contract work with vendors and internal teams.
- *Excellent written communication skills, able to send effective messages to all levels of employees.
- Lunches delivered to the office on occasion
- Be a core leading member of a small, elite product/engineering team
- Be part of a startup that is gaining national recognition and actually making a difference
- Fluid work hours, fun, fast-paced environment
- Full benefits + competitive compensation
- Unlimited PTO, wellness allowance and others