Executive Assistant (20-30 hours/week)
Administration | WASHINGTON, DC | Part Time
Ditto Residential is a cutting-edge residential real estate design + development firm based in Washington, DC. We are a growing firm with a small team of gifted and diverse individuals, all of whom are industry superstars. We love what we do and are looking for people who feel the same.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer health benefits, paid vacation and sick leave, and a 401(k) plan. Our office environment is as important as the projects we build - - it is collegial, open, hardworking, and fun.
- You have a few years of work experience as an Executive Assistant.
- You’re the kind of person who naturally anticipates what needs to get done and does it.
- You have impeccable organizational skills and a sharp eye for detail.
- You enjoy working with talented, mission-driven, results-oriented colleagues in a creative, entrepreneurial firm.
- Everyone describes you as someone who is flexible, organized, and easy to work with.
- You are someone who is self-motivated and you like to work independently with limited direction.
- You want a job where you can be involved in multiple aspects of the company and use your critical thinking, problem-solving skills, and good judgment in a wide variety of situations.
- You are a person who loves all technology and you have expert level skills in all standard Microsoft Office products.
ABOUT THE JOB
This is the job that makes all the other jobs work smoothly by providing administrative and personal support to the CEO, and acting as the Office Manager. Specific work to be done will include:
- Schedule and monitor CEO’s calendar
- Complete expense reports in online system
- Purchase and mail business gifts; track gifts received and send thank you notes
- Notarize documents
- Make payment and track donations and sponsorships
- Coordinate CEO’s business and personal travel with designated travel agent
- Make payment for CEO’s personal bills
- Answer main office line and redirect calls or take messages
- Purchase, track and managed office supplies
- Manage Amazon subscription, including monitoring and reordering coffee and snacks
- Send, open and distribute mail
- Organize and maintain CEO’s electronic files
- Draft correspondence, articles and award applications
- Help prepare for speaking engagement by providing requested materials and attending events
- Assist with Investor Relations
- Coordinate event planning with designated vendor
- Office liaison for IT issues
- Plan team building lunches and events
- Manage the RingCentral business phone account
- Coordinate office logistics with sub-tenant
- Assist with new employee onboarding
Ditto Residential is an equal opportunity employer.