Customer Experience Manager
Operations | WASHINGTON, DC | Full Time
DITTO RESIDENTIAL | CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGER
Ditto Residential is a cutting-edge residential real estate design + development firm based in Washington, DC. We are a growing firm with a small team of gifted and diverse individuals, all of whom are industry superstars. We love what we do and are looking for people who feel the same.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer health benefits, paid vacation and sick leave, and a 401(k) plan. Our office environment is as important as the projects we build - - it is collegial, open, hardworking, and fun.
- You are a high-energy, customer-oriented person with experience serving in a customer service, tenant relations, or public-relations role.
- You are known for your exceptional communication skills.
- You have impeccable organizational skills and an uncanny ability to work on multiple concurrent projects and prioritize accordingly.
- You enjoy working with talented, mission-driven, results-oriented colleagues in a creative, entrepreneurial firm.
- You are community-focused and have an interest in (and maybe some experience with) real estate, development and/or construction.
- Everyone describes you as someone who is flexible, organized, easy to work with and a great communicator.
- You are someone who is self-motivated and you like to work independently with limited direction.
- You want a job where you can be involved in multiple aspects of the company and use your critical thinking, problem-solving skills, and good judgment in a wide variety of situations.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Customer Experience Manager will be the face of the company with our all of our customers with a primary responsibility of delivering an exceptional customer experience. This an opportunity for someone to develop and launch a customer service program that will serve the entire Ditto portfolio.
This full-time position jointly reports to Ditto Residential’s CEO and Director of Marketing and encompasses the following areas of responsibility:
- Serve as the primary face of Ditto Residential with our customers. The goal is to make them “raving fans”
- Develop a customer service program to be used across the Ditto portfolio
- Proactively identify and act on opportunities to improve our customer experience
- Primary point of contact for all new condo buyers for their entire home buying experience:
- Welcome customers to the Ditto Family upon execution of purchase contract;
- Coordinate with sales and construction team to ensure all buyer expectations are met;
- Manage punch list process for each unit and delivery of unit prior to settlement;
- Coordinate settlements and deliver the Ditto welcome gift;
- Coordinate resident move-ins;
- Manage post-closing relationship with buyers, including any needed warranty work.
- Manage turnover of homeowners’ association
- Manage the customer experience for tenants in our rental apartments:
- Serve as primary liaison for tenants with our third-party management company;
- Support the leasing team on customer experience matters;
- Coordinate move-ins;
- Help address customer concerns after move-in, including any needed unit repairs.
- Assist our current team with general office management responsibilities,