Cell Biology | South San Francisco, CA | Full Time
At Distributed Bio, our mission is to define a new paradigm in revolutionary bioengineered medicines for the biotechnology industry. In monoclonal therapeutics, our integration of computational immunology, bioengineering and robotics has enabled us to create a pipeline of molecules with unprecedented biophysical properties, while also supporting all of our partners with developable antibodies against any drug target of interest.
Our ability to discover antibodies against challenging pMHC, pathogen toxin, GPCR and Ion Channel targets, as well as a novel high-throughput discovery of CAR-T, has resulted in the growth of our antibody discovery business. We are looking for a Research Assistant 1 to join our team.
- Bachelor’s degree in biology or related field preferred.
- Flexible and eager to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Basic laboratory skills and technique (pipetting, making reagents, etc.).
- Experience with cell culture (preferred).
- Experience with basic molecular biology (molecular cloning, qPCR and ddPCR) Preferred.
- Willingness to be trained in new techniques such as FACS and new bio techniques.
- 0-1 year of professional experience (preferred). May have internship experience (academic and/or industry).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Works well in a team while being a self-starter.
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word.
- Excellent organizational, time management