Software Engineer, Full Stack
Engineering | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
At Directly, we believe the fundamental nature of work is changing from fixed to fluid, as AI and collaborative technology transform how people and companies work in the next economy. We’re leading this shift with an enterprise platform that changes the way companies think about customer support. Our Crowd-Powered AI platform combines machine learning and gig work to transform and scale customer service for world-class companies like Autodesk, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Pinterest, Samsung and SAP. We’re based in San Francisco and backed by top venture firms and angels from Silicon Valley.
Directly has a great opportunity for a versatile software engineer to join our agile product development team. In this new position you will be creating core features to expand our relationship with key customers. You'll be working side by side with our customer's product and engineering teams.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is excited about being involved in all aspects of software development, from user input to release.
About this role
- You’ll participate in all aspects of an iterative software development process.
- You’ll work collaboratively with other team members (Directly and the customer) to define, build, and test next-generation web and mobile applications
- You’ll partner with all functional groups to ensure that the software delivered is high quality and easy to manage in a production environment.
- You’ll participate in technical design decisions and author technical specifications.
- You’ll develop large portions of the code base, including automated unit and functional tests.
- You have been building scalable, high-traffic web and/or mobile applications for 4+ years.
- You enjoy working with customers.
- You have experience with modern web UI frameworks, bonus for React.
- You have experience working with Web Services and APIs. Bonus for REST/JSON.
- You are a strong proponent of Agile methodologies. Bonus for experience with Scrum.
- You are able to work closely and collaboratively with other strong, intelligent technologists.
- You have a BS/MS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
Directly is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in diversity and inclusion as a strength. This is an exempt, full-time salaried position with comprehensive benefits.