Corporate Account Manager
Customer Success | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
At Directly, we believe the fundamental nature of work is changing from fixed to fluid, as AI and the gig economy transform how people and companies work in the next economy. We’re leading this shift with an enterprise platform that changes the way companies deliver customer service. Our platform helps companies like Airbnb, Autodesk, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Intuit, SAP, and Samsung look beyond the traditional contact center and deliver better answers to customers in the moments that matter. We’re based in San Francisco and backed by top firms including Microsoft Ventures, True Ventures, Costanoa Ventures, and Northgate. www.directly.com
Join one of the leading Customer Success Teams as a Corporate Account Manager with the key responsibility of leading the growth and performance of corporate accounts, measured by increasing monthly recurring revenue, ticket share growth and feature adoption. This sales-oriented success role is a blend of strategic thinking, account leadership and tactical execution.
The Account Manager sets strategy for account growth, coordinates internal resources to drive success and leads the client on a path to maximizing the value of their relationship with Directly.
You’ll work at all levels of the account including executive engagement and will drive decision making both internal and external with metric driven narratives and strong communications.
- Lead and own the growth and performance of customer accounts that have up to $600k in annual recurring revenue (ARR) potential via developing and executing account plans.
- Effectively use company resources, the leadership team and industry data to influence and drive desired decision making in accounts.
- Cultivate customer champions, reference customers and case studies.
- Run regular meetings with customers to define and track growth and performance.
- Regularly assess account health to ensure we’re aligned with customer needs/Directly's objectives and in green status.
- Work with the product team to gather requirement definition and design corporate product.
- 3+ year's experience in a client facing role, preferably with a contact center solution company/customer service technology
- Experience leading clients to define goals and execute a mutually beneficial strategy
- Effective and confident presenter and communicator
- Technically savvy - good understanding of support center technologies including CRM’s, Communities and auto-responders
- Data driven - highly analytical and strong business acumen, able to build supporting business models
- An energetic and inspiring team player and a strong drive for success
- Infectious enthusiasm
- BA / BS degree
- Leadership that inspires and grounds others in a shared purpose.
- Strong sales acumen and communication skills - ability to lead discussion with relevant, compelling narrative to convince customers to believe in value proposition and persuade expansion of ticket share.
- Strategic vision — ability to see where the business is headed and develop programs that influence technical, business and financial benefits.
- Great project management and organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to translate vision into action.
- Resourceful, data and mission driven — an orientation that combines qualitative and quantitative.
Directly is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in diversity and inclusion as a strength.