Sales Support Specialist
Sales | Santa Monica, CA | Full Time
Since 2011, DirectDefense has been offering comprehensive computer security testing services with specialization in application security, vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, and compliance assurance testing. Boasting a group of well-rounded and diverse consultants, DirectDefense has worked with a majority of the Fortune 100 companies, including power and utility, gaming, retail, financial, media, travel, aerospace, healthcare, and software development organizations.
We are looking for a Sales Support Specialist to join our team and assist our Sales Team on large complex security projects and portfolio.
As Sales Support Specialist, you will be primarily responsible for supporting the sales team and performing client service functions. Daily duties will include, but are not limited to, contacting our clients to follow up and report on receivables, renewals, proposals, estimates, and contracts.
- Provide high level administrative support to our Sales team
- Handle various departmental projects
- Assist the sales executives with the renewal process
- Monthly reporting & preparing/processing quotes
- Maintain account databases
- Assist with RFP/RFQ submission
- Send product mailings to clients
- Assist with equipment quotes as needed
- Experience working directly with Sales Executives
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Organized and able to handle multiple priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Efficient time management skills
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Detail oriented and professional demeanor
- Experience working in the IT or Cybersecurity space
- Positive attitude, energetic, and a great team member!