IT | Dallas, TX | Full Time
The IAM Engineer will assist in delivering Identity & Access Management (IAM), access provisioning and authentication services for our clients, and provide vulnerability management functions for their cloud and on-premise infrastructure. The IAM Engineer will execute on policies to ensure critical applications, systems and data are protected from unauthorized access while managing the identities and access rights of people both inside and outside the organization.
- Identity and Access Management Integrations/ Implementation
- Identity, Application and Mobile Gateways
- Multi-Factor Authentication Implementation
- Vulnerability Management
- Infrastructure Security
- 3 years of experience supporting IAM solutions, preferably with Sailpoint.
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML.
- Experience setting up and installing software on Windows platform.
- Experience correlating accounts to identities, pruning identities, creating service account identities
- Experience configuring and integrating IAM components, applications, and systems to SailPoint IdentityIQ. Performs scripting and coding, customized workflows, forms, rules, and certifications to integrate and join applications.
- Experience with IdentityIQ system upgrades and patches.
- Experience creating new application connections with a variety of connection types: Active Directory - Direct, Azure Active Directory, Oracle Internet Directory - Direct, Oracle EBS, Delimited File, JDBC, Oracle Database – Direct, Oracle E-Business.
- Experience setting up a variety of certifications such as Business Owner Entitlement Certifications, Manager Entitlement Certifications, Job Change Certifications, Role Membership Certifications, Role Content Certifications.
- Experience creating custom reporting directly against the IIQ database.