Enterprise Account Executive
Sales | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
At DirectDefense, you are a part of something special. We work with brilliant people, who are both our customers and our colleagues. When it comes to information security services, nobody does it better than DirectDefense! From professional services to managed services, DirectDefense works in partnership with each client to design and manage information security services based on your organization's specific needs. As a member of the DirectDefense sales team, you will be responsible for generating new business revenue throughout North America.
This opportunity has incredible potential for career growth as we need leaders and top talent to continue to expand. We are looking for someone with energy, passion, a positive attitude, and persistence. We need an experienced rockstar who is looking to take their sales career to the next level in information security.
If this sounds like you, we want to meet you!
- Drive new business sales while managing your sales process from prospecting to close
- Regularly meet or exceed your quarterly quota.
- Conduct effective discovery calls with prospects.
- Deliver dynamic and engaging presentations and product demonstrations via Zoom and in person.
- Execute the full sales process leveraging Zoom, Phone, and Email.
- Build pipeline by identifying and qualifying opportunities within your territory.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close sales as required.
- Ensure excellent service and support to prospects and customers by creating long-term business relationships.
- Build, maintain, and develop knowledge to become an expert on cybersecurity services such as penetration testing, GRC, security operations, and identity access management.
- Some travel required to provide support for marketing activities and events.
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data.
- Utilize Salesforce to track all pertinent information related to the opportunity and account, and effectively manage your territory.
- Minimum 5 years of proven excellence in selling technology solutions to enterprise organizations and running an effective sales process.
- Active and substantial Rolodex of key contacts that can be leveraged to secure new business sales calls/meetings.
- Demonstrated ability to close complex deals involving multiple executive level stakeholders and enterprise sales cycles.
- Successful record of prospecting, engaging, penetrating organizations at multiple levels, and acquiring major/enterprise-level customers.
- Experience closing seven-figure deals.
- IT Security, Managed Services, or IAM sales experience highly preferred.
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances
- Two Weeks Personal Time Off which increases based on tenure
- 100% remote position
- We offer a competitive compensation package which includes base salary + an aggressive Commission Plan.
DirectDefense is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.