Sales | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
At DirectDefense, you are a part of something special. We work with brilliant people, who are both our customers and our colleagues. When it comes to information security services, nobody does it better than DirectDefense! From professional services to managed services, DirectDefense works in partnership with each client to design and manage information security services based on your organization's specific needs. As a member of the DirectDefense sales team, you will be responsible for generating new business revenue throughout North America.
This opportunity has incredible potential for career growth as we need leaders and top talent to continue to expand. We are looking for someone with energy, passion, a positive attitude and persistence. We need an experienced rockstar who is looking to take their sales career to the next level in information security.
If this sounds like you, we want to meet you!
- Lead generation and management: utilize online and offline sources to reach out to new/existing clients and prospects to develop a solid pipeline
- Perform full-cycle sales of DirectDefense suite of services: prospecting, cold-calling, qualifying, and scheduling meetings with DirectDefense sales leadership
- Generating New Sales Leads and Expanding Current Accounts
- Developing and Maintaining Previous or Existing Customer Relationships
- Identifying and Creating New Work Opportunities for all DirectDefense Offerings
- Sales Performance Management: track and report sales performance through company CRM (Salesforce), achieving and consistently exceeding monthly sales goals
- Maintain and grow industry standard sales skill with a “best in class” attitude
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- Minimum 3 years of Account Executive experience
- Meet or exceed yearly and short term sales goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability and desire to work in a challenging and competitive industry
- A risk taker with a powerful work ethic and a hunter mentality
- Self-motivation and comfort working with a small sales team in a startup environment
- A competitive, passionate and enthusiastic personality
- Organization skills
- Previous work experience with Salesforce.com CRM is a plus
- Prior cyber security sales experience is a plus