Engineering | Ukraine | Full Time and Contract
The ideal candidate should:
- Have in-depth knowledge of Core JS (Vanilla JS)
- Be able to design and implement applications using AngularJS framework and 3rd party libraries (ui-router, ui-grid, angular-bootstrap etc.)
- Write clean, maintainable, well-structured and loosely coupled code
- Understand what TDD/Unit Tests is, its pros and cons, be able to cover code with tests
- Be familiar with HTML5/CSS3 features
- Be able to setup project from scratch (folders/files structure, Git workflow, build procedure – npm, bower, grunt, gulp etc.)
- Be able to communicate (voice + email) with English-speaking customer (USA)
It would be a great plus if:
- You can develop NodeJS RESTfull APIs (Express, Restify etc.) with MongoDB/MySQL etc.
- You are familiar with OAuth. Having experience implementing OAuth providers and/or clients is even better
- You have experience with collaborative development using GitHub
We would expect you to:
- Be an outstanding communicator
- Work 40 hours/week
- Work independently and pickup new technologies in the course of the job.
- Have a great sense of humor
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work remotely from whatever place you like
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client
- Competitive salary
- Lots of interesting and challenging projects
Join our team and “Digitize the World” together with us!