Jr Cyber Security Analyst
Engineering | Alpharetta, GA | Full Time
This position is an immediate hire position. It will be filled no later than July 1, 2017. Please do not apply if you cannot fulfill the MUST HAVE requirements.
DigitalStakeout is a Software as a Service (SaaS) that performs analysis of Internet data to detect threats and vulnerabilities to brands, customers and employees. We are a team of experienced professionals in big data, data science, cyber security, and risk management. DigitalStakeout has pioneered technology and methodologies that have defined how to detect & mitigate digital risk by analyzing social, deep, and dark web data.
- Monitor dark web w/ DigitalStakeout tools for threats to customers
- Develop signatures and methods of detection for active threats.
- Curate and support the maintenance of DigitalStakeout cyber security knowledge-base.
- 1+ year of experience in operational or cyber security analysis position.
- Understood in tools, navigation, terminology of the dark web.
- Understood in how dark markets & multi-level environments operate.
- Currently in work role involved a cyber security, cyber threat intelligence, and/or comparable risk mitigation setting.
- Multi-lingual in English, Spanish, or other language a plus.
- Experience with SNA tools such as i2, Maltego, Palantir, or Semantica a plus.
- Experience with SIEM or log analysis tools such as Splunk or LogRhythm a plus.
- Experience with REST APIs and scripting a plus.
- Great communication skills. Frequent and clear written communication is a must.
- Self-driven work ethic. You need to be a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- Curiosity and the desire to learn. Our business is changing and growing fast, who knows what will be the skills of tomorrow? Flexibility is key.