Engineering | Alpharetta, GA | Full Time
DigitalStakeout is a Software as a Service (SaaS) that performs analysis of Internet data to detect threats and vulnerabilities to brands, customers and employees. We are a team of experienced professionals in big data, data science, cyber security, and risk management. DigitalStakeout has pioneered technology and methodologies that have defined how to detect & mitigate digital risk by analyzing social, deep, and dark web data.
- Support the design, development, monitoring and maintenance of DigitalStakeout data infrastructure to assure it is fault-tolerant and scalable.
- Develop guidelines, standards and processes to ensure data quality and integrity in data stores.
- Work closely with team members to understand data requirements for existing and future projects on data analytics applications.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, IT, engineering, or other relevant field with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Prior experience in a fast-paced and rapidly growing technology company environment.
- A minimum of two years of PRODUCTION experience supporting a real-time big-data analytics environment.
- A minimum of two years of PRODUCTION experience with NOSQL & unstructured environments.
- Knowledge of web-crawler technology and REST APIs a plus.