Software Engineer - Full Stack
Engineering and R&D | Remote | Full Time
Are you a catalyst for change? A driver to new destinations? A steward for sustainability? If those are some of the attributes that describe you, then read on. We are looking for ambitious bring-it-on-problem-solvers who are dedicated to doing what’s right for the planet. Join our team and help make the circular economy a reality.
From product packaging to music, government documents to e-books, Digimarc enhances nearly any form of media with a digital identity that is reliably and easily scanned. The Digimarc Platform provides shipping boxes, auto parts, audio files and even plastic bottles with individual identities to help solve pressing challenges. Our teams are curious and courageous. We are dedicated risk takers, yet our decision making is always grounded in our core values. We believe our Platform can address some of the planet’s most challenging issues, such as plastic waste in our oceans, the impact of climate change and the threat to consumer safety posed by counterfeit products in our supply chains. We believe the talent of every employee can make a difference. Come join us and help contribute to a better future.
Digimarc is seeking a full stack Software Engineer to work with our Cloud team on developing and maintaining web products used to create and manage Digimarc Barcodes. You will have the opportunity to work on UIs, APIs, back-end services, and other tools to support the Digimarc Platform with a small, multi-disciplined team.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of experience in software engineering or another relevant role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or other related field, or equivalent years of work experience
- Experience developing APIs is preferred
- Experience with Vue.js and TypeScript are a plus
- Experience developing applications deployed using Microsoft Azure or similar Cloud technology is a plus
- Knowledge of software best practices including version control, unit testing and other automated testing
- Experience using Git and the Gitflow branching model is preferred
- Experience with various image formats/compression methods is a plus
- Demonstrated interest and ability to learn new languages, tools, and technologies
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and Scrum framework
- Collaborative, resourceful and creative problem solver
- Team player that appreciates the need and has the ability to communicate with users, peers and management, and enjoys the interaction.
- Alignment with the core Digimarc values of Innovation, Caring, Loyalty, Integrity, Commitment, and Knowledge in a dynamic working environment
Digimarc is seeking diverse applicants. We are an equal opportunity employer who considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor. We want the best people who share our values.
This job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.