Senior QA Engineer
Engineering and R&D | Remote | Full Time
Are you a catalyst for change? A driver to new destinations? A steward for sustainability? If those are some of the attributes that describe you, then read on. We are looking for ambitious bring-it-on-problem-solvers who are dedicated to doing what’s right for the planet. Join our team and help make the circular economy a reality.
From product packaging to music, government documents to e-books, Digimarc enhances nearly any form of media with a digital identity that is reliably and easily scanned. The Digimarc Platform provides shipping boxes, auto parts, audio files and even plastic bottles with individual identities to help solve pressing challenges. Our teams are curious and courageous. We are dedicated risk takers, yet our decision making is always grounded in our core values. We believe our Platform can address some of the planet’s most challenging issues, such as plastic waste in our oceans, the impact of climate change and the threat to consumer safety posed by counterfeit products in our supply chains. We believe the talent of every employee can make a difference. Come join us and help contribute to a better future.
Digimarc is seeking a Senior QA Engineer to join our team in building, testing, and deploying cloud-based products and the tools and processes to support these products. As part of a small, multi-disciplinary team working in an agile environment, this individual will bring strong quality assurance capabilities to the Digimarc Barcode team.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years Software Quality Assurance experience
- Experience developing and maintaining test automation frameworks
- 1+ year(s) of experience specifically with UI automation using Selenium
- Experience with and frequent use of one or more programming/scripting languages
- Experience testing web applications and APIs
- Understanding of the basics of cloud deployments and desire to learn more
- Experience using source control and bug tracking tools
- Familiarity with Agile development and test methodologies
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Technical writing is required, including test plans, procedures, and documentation
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to manage priorities
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a diverse, cross-functional team
- Possesses strong technical curiosity, is self-motivated, collaborative, and able to prioritize tasks
- Alignment with the core Digimarc values of Innovation, Caring, Loyalty, Integrity, Commitment, and Knowledge in a dynamic working environment
Digimarc is seeking diverse applicants. We are an equal opportunity employer who considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor. We want the best people who share our values.
This job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.