Marketing | Beaverton, OR | Full Time
Digimarc is the inventor of Digimarc Discover® software and Digimarc Barcode for the automatic identification of virtually any object. We provide a powerful platform to create new applications for retail, consumer goods, publishing, banking, media and entertainment, and more.
We are a global, values-based organization empowering talented engineers and scientists, along with a wide-range of sales, marketing and operations professionals to manage a publicly-traded company consistently ranked as one of Oregon’s best places to work. Will you join us? We are Digimarc: The Barcode of Everything™.
We are seeking a hungry and committed Salesforce Administrator who enjoys working collaboratively across departments to achieve core business objectives. This position reports into Marketing and will closely work/interface with IT and other business units.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Updating and maintaining page layouts, custom fields and record types
- Supporting and deploying multiple external communities
- Configuring and improving service cloud functionality across multiple teams
- Developing reports, dashboards and processes for continuously monitoring data quality and accuracy
- Training new and existing users on how to use Salesforce and leverage new features
- Assisting in data imports/export/updates to support Marketing campaigns and other activities
- Work with the business to maintain and support Enterprise account hierarchies and data integrity
- Providing day-to-day end user support and assist users with best practices on a regular basis
- Creating training and user documentation and maintain ongoing documentation processes as business needs evolve
- Keeping abreast of new SFDC features and functionality as well as providing recommendations for process improvements
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with Salesforce; Salesforce certifications is preferred
- Experience configuring and working in Salesforce Lightning
- Understanding of the Salesforce community and user licensing levels and functionalities
- Ability to gather and document business and tech requirements from business units
- Excellent communications and collaboration skills
- Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools
- Some experience with programming languages preferred
- Alignment with the core Digimarc values of Innovation, Caring, Loyalty, Integrity, Commitment and Knowledge in fast paced working environment
Digimarc is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.