Product Management | Beaverton, OR | Full Time
Are you a catalyst for change? A driver to new destinations? A steward for sustainability? If those are some of the attributes that describe you, then read on. We are looking for ambitious bring-it-on-problem-solvers who are dedicated to doing what’s right for the planet. Join our team and help make the circular economy a reality right now.
From product packaging and music to government documents and more, Digimarc enhances nearly any form of media with a digital identity that is reliably and easily scanned. Shipping boxes, auto parts, audio files and even plastic bottles each take on individual identities within the Digimarc Platform. We are a curious and courageous team and lean on our values to guide our decision making. We believe our Platform can address some of the planet’s most challenging issues, such as plastic waste in our oceans impacting climate change or counterfeit products in our supply chains threatening consumer safety. We believe the talent of every employee can make a difference. We are a publicly traded company (NASDAQ: DMRC) that has been operating since 1995. Come join us and help contribute to a better future. We are Digimarc.
We are looking for an experienced, proactive project assistant to work collaboratively with our team on short- and long-term product development projects. In this role, you will oversee tasks delegated to you by the Program Manager, coordinate with Product Owners and all necessary internal stakeholders, and ensure that the project is adhering to established processes for efficient and effective development and deployment of product offerings. You will need to be highly organized, adaptable, and able to prioritize tasks while working independently. The ability to motivate others and keep them on task in a positive and encouraging manner is also a must-have skill in this position.
WHAT YOU WILL DO…
- Work collaboratively with the Program Manager and team of Product Owners to maximize productivity
- Support smaller product development projects capturing key questions, concerns, dependencies and risks and then working with the Program Management team to address
- Organize and monitor slated release schedules across project teams
- Support Product Managers and Product Owners in administrative duties and processes
- Schedule meetings and keep minutes to support cross-team planning and communication within the Program Management team and internal stakeholders
- Support adherence to product development and launch processes to ensure organizational alignment for efficient and effective development and deployment of product offerings
- Work closely with Product Owners to assemble, populate, organize and maintain product development and launch plan documentation in accordance to established processes
- Create bi-weekly cross-team project status report capturing progress of projects, data analytics and alerting the team to potential issues as they arise
- Act as point of contact for program management team and facilitate internal communications
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree
- Additional certifications that exemplify a desire for continued education preferred
- 1- 2 years relevant work experience preferably in technology sector
- Hands-on experience with flowcharts, technical documentation and schedules
- Solid organization and time-management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen attention to detail and an aptitude for problem-solving
- Able to proactively address potential issues
- Excellent computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Collaborative working style and team-player attitude
- Positive and encouraging personality
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Reliable, trustworthy, and committed to the team’s success
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Able to thrive in a deadline-driven work environment
- Passion in participating, creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive culture where individuals and teams can do their best work and unlock their potential
- Alignment with the core Digimarc values of Caring, Integrity, Commitment, Innovation, Loyalty and Knowledge.
- Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence
- Familiarity with Kanban & Scrum and other agile and non-agile methodologies
- Familiarity with PowerBI
- Familiarity collaborating and coordinating among several teams
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
Digimarc is seeking diverse applicants. We are an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor. We want the best people who share our values.
This job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.