Program Management | Beaverton, OR | Full Time
Digimarc is the inventor of Digimarc Discover® software and Digimarc Barcode for the automatic identification of virtually any object. We provide a powerful platform to create new applications for retail, consumer goods, publishing, banking, media and entertainment, and more.
We are a global, values-based organization empowering talented engineers and scientists, along with a wide-range of sales, marketing and operations professionals to manage a publicly-traded company consistently ranked as one of Oregon’s best places to work. Will you join us? We are Digimarc: The Barcode of Everything™.
Digimarc is seeking a full-time Program Manager to be part of the Customer Success Team. This position will serve as the internal and external liaison to drive projects forward working closely with our Sales Account Directors. This is a fast-paced, multi-tasking role where the ultimate goal is to deliver exceptional service to our customer. The position requires a client/customer service oriented team player that is a dynamic and hard-working professional. Our ideal candidate is both creative and logistical, uses sound judgement and has the ability to effectively communicate with our customers, partners, and with all areas of the company.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with sales team to formulate and execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue and customer expectations
- Responsible for managing the long-term relationship with customers to ensure retention and satisfaction
- Work with client to map out their goals and develop strategies
- Act as a project manager to formulate, organize and monitor project delivery within scope, time and budget
- Act as a liaison and coordinate and lead cross-functional teams and cross-project activities
- Manage the day-to-day detailed aspects of multiple projects: manage communication, risk, change, and track and report progress.
- Manage and submit project and program documentation
- Resolve projects’ higher scope issues
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI
- Understand the voice and anticipated needs of the customer and to articulate the requirements to our internal teams
- Must adopt keen understanding of client processes and requirements covering hardware requirements within the retail store, supply chain responsibilities, color standards, press approvals
- Establish key relationships with client stakeholders and their supply chain
- Support the technical needs of existing customers, including discovering additional use cases for technology
- Assist in any additional responsibilities, as directed by management.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Below are the skills and specifications required:
- Passionate about understanding customers’ needs and driving towards customer success
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with a broad range of individuals, groups, partners, and departments
- Proven project and relationship management experience
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and initiatives, requiring outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication, including presentation skills and ability to translate technical jargon
- Customer orientation and ability to present complex information to diverse audiences
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail and result oriented
- Experience in software development, retail technology or packaging/print industry is a plus
- Ability to quickly absorb new technologies
- Ability to work extended hours and travel when required
- Alignment with the core Digimarc values of Innovation, Caring, Loyalty, Integrity, Commitment, and Knowledge in a fun, fast paced working environment
EDUCATIONAL & EXPERIENCE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the retail industry specifically in an account management/project management role that required hi-level customer engagement
- Bachelor degree in associated field preferred
- Strong track record in delivering value to customers
- Familiarity with CRM systems such as Salesforce and agile practices a plus
- International business experience a plus
- PMP certification
Digimarc is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.