Program Management | Beaverton, OR | Full Time
Digimarc is the inventor of Digimarc Discover® software and Digimarc Barcode for the automatic identification of virtually any object. We provide a powerful platform to create new applications for retail, consumer goods, publishing, banking, media and entertainment, and more.
We are a global, values-based organization empowering talented engineers and scientists, along with a wide-range of sales, marketing and operations professionals to manage a publicly-traded company consistently ranked as one of Oregon’s best places to work. Will you join us? We are Digimarc: The Barcode of Everything™.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as a project manager and liaison between the sales team, conducting research and supporting a variety of initiatives across sales, professional services, product management and marketing
- Act as the liaison between the sales team, product management, marketing and the customer, communicating sales deadlines and ensuring successful deliverables
- Assist the organization in locating relevant Digimarc research/marketing materials for use in business development and sales
- Ability to understand the voice and anticipated needs of the customer and to articulate the requirements to our internal teams
- Anticipate project needs, discern work priorities, and meet deadlines with little supervision
- Manage daily communications, reports, and deliverables with the packaging and graphics producing facilities
- Lead/attend meetings and conference calls regarding design assessment, project updates, and print engineering
- Establish key relationships with client stakeholders and their supply chain
- Must adopt keen understanding of client processes and requirements covering supply chain responsibilities, color standards, press approvals, and other ways of working defined by client
- Assist in any additional responsibilities, as directed by management.
- Maintain accuracy and accountability for projects and updating Salesforce.com
- Ability to work well under pressure including prioritizing multiple projects in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Complete understanding and facilitation of Design to Print graphics commercialization encompassing the following:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with a broad range of individuals and groups
- Project and relationship management experience
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work across departmental lines
- Passionate about understanding customers’ needs
- Understanding of packaging print processes and packaging component production - gravure, flexo, offset, digital experience a plus
- Design/Creative and/or desktop prepress experience a plus
- Ability to quickly absorb new technologies
- Self-motivated with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent written/verbal communication and proofreading skills
- Strong communication, sound judgment and presentation skills essential
- Ability to work extended hours and travel when required
- A strong interpersonal communication skills, calm demeanor, flexibility
- Proven history of fostering teamwork and collaboration across multiple functional areas with competing priorities
- Proficient with online research and ability to learn new programs and platforms as required
- Skilled in outward facing positions; initial point of contact for new and existing accounts/customers
- Alignment with the core Digimarc values of Innovation, Caring, Loyalty, Integrity, Commitment, and Knowledge in a fun, fast paced working environment
EDUCATIONAL & EXPERIENCE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the retail industry specifically in an account management/project management role that required hi-level customer engagement
- Bachelor degree in associated field preferred
- Requires travel
Digimarc is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.